Post a Picture of Yourself

I'm around 6'4"-6'5"ish. Tall enough to bonk my head on everything when I was in Japan or Alabama, but too short to play basketball. It's funny how everyone who meets you the first thing they ask is if you play basketball. They don't realize I'm a good foot shorter than the average pro b-ball player. Of course not being particularly good at the game doesn't help either.

The sword just looks short because in most of the pictures I'm pointing it either toward or away from the camera. As the picture of me with the hood up below shows, when it's parallel to the camera it doesn't all fit.

gatts3.jpg

gatts2.jpg

gatts4.jpg

ya mj is 6'6'' i dont know 6'4''-6'5'' isn't that big to me that is normal i'm about 6 myself so anyone in the lower 6s doesn't seem that tall to me but upper 6s yes.

but i feel short all the time at least i'm taller than the majority of the people in my building woooowhooooo lol

I dunno, I'm about 6' as well and I feel 'short' half the time, what are they putting in Wheaties these days anyway?

It's what they're putting in what becomes your food, methinks. Was I the only one that saw the news story about the super massive cow that farmer had? The thing was almost as TALL as he was!

Here are a couple pictures, of my Homeroom at school. These are big just to warn ya.

I'm the second from the left (Note the FFVII shirt):

Attachments

• post_9_1083704133shrunk.jpg
    post_9_1083704133shrunk.jpg
    53.1 KB · Views: 95
    53.1 KB · Views: 93
    53.1 KB · Views: 102
The cake and stuff is for a Baby Shower we threw for Mrs. Van Horn last week.

So many hot babes in there...

Mrs. Van Horn (Middle)

Audi (Van Horn's Left, Green Shirt)

Nicole (Behind Audi, she's my "crush" right now. I'm crazy about her....)

Katie (Front, far left, jeans)

Michelle (Next to Katie, shorts)

:drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool:

Here's the other one (taken yesterday). I'm standing behind Nicole :drool: :smokin: :thumbs-up:

Attachments

• post_9_1083704598shrunk.jpg
    post_9_1083704598shrunk.jpg
    56.9 KB · Views: 93
    56.9 KB · Views: 86
    56.9 KB · Views: 93
Where do u live? Glad I dont live there. Here in Utar we have sum HOT ass chiks.....most the hot ones aren't super-religious either, which is a huge plus.

** cake looks good as I sit in my office at 3:20pm **

You look pretty happy there Cloud.

No picture of them all over you??? :)

Originally posted by Pearl Jammzz@May 4, 2004 @ 03:41 PM

Where do u live? Glad I dont live there. Here in Utar we have sum HOT ass chiks.....most the hot ones aren't super-religious either, which is a huge plus.

What the HELL?! Iowa OWNS Utah!

I'm 17, Audi's a senior, Nicole's 18, Michelle and Katie are sophomores.

Originally posted by racketboy@May 4, 2004 @ 04:17 PM

** cake looks good as I sit in my office at 3:20pm **

You look pretty happy there Cloud.

No picture of them all over you??? :)

I sure as hell fucking wish! :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool:

Dammit... That really looks bad me being behind Nicole, where there's a spot between Nicole and Skyler... damn...

Oh well, I'm happy being behind Nicole ;) :smokin: :thumbs-up:

Agreed... Utah sucks.. but Iowa doesn't rank much better! ;)

I live in Colorado.. not the best state overall, but we ranked #2 in hot girls / 1,000 heads (behind Hawaii). muhahaha !

Back