Post a picture

PIC0007.JPG

Not too awful hard.

I'm not sure how obvious this is (and feel free to despise Tripod's remote loading policy), but...

edit: Tripod's remote loading blocker is crufty and bogacious in great measure - I can't even put the image on a page that's on Tripod, for some reason... never mind, someone else take my turn.

Originally posted by ExCyber@Sep. 03 2002, 5:37 pm

I'm not sure how obvious this is (and feel free to despise Tripod's remote loading policy), but...

edit: Tripod's remote loading blocker is crufty and bogacious in great measure - I can't even put the image on a page that's on Tripod, for some reason... never mind, someone else take my turn.

send it to me and ill put it up temporarily

Originally posted by googlefest1@Sep. 03 2002, 11:07 am

fallstaff?

hmmmmmmmmmmm?!?

Actually, I would have been honored to be associated with such a ficticious personage of such strong principles and convictions as the man of La Mancha. Cervantes was the man!

Originally posted by falstaff@Sep. 04 2002, 3:48 am

Actually, I would have been honored to be associated with such a ficticious personage of such strong principles and convictions as the man of La Mancha. Cervantes was the man!

Yeah, you gotta love pirates in fighting games :
wink.gif
:

googlefest1 Posted on Sep. 05 2002, 8:23 am

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

put these 2 together should be easy

homo beebop?

i don't get it

Originally posted by sizone@Sep. 04 2002, 10:22 pm

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

homo beebop?

i don't get it

in that case, myname?

Originally posted by Nadius+Sep. 06 2002, 5:28 am--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Nadius @ Sep. 06 2002, 5:28 am)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-sizone@Sep. 04 2002, 10:22 pm

homo beebop?

i don't get it

in that case, myname?[/b][/quote]

I'm confused..

I was playing around. I was trying to say, that if homo bebop was what those pictures conveyed, then maybe that could have been google's real name (it's possible), and maybe that seeing myname reminds him of his/her name, and if it were homo bebop, that would be why "myname" would be represented in those pictures.

Back