Problem burning Cosmic Fantasy 2

I downloaded Cosmic Fantasy 2 off of eMule, it came with a cue sheet for wavs, a cue sheet for MP3, and then ISO and MP3 files. I know Turbo Grafx doesnt support MP3 ( I think?) so I converted them to wav with an MP3 Decoder......

next I used the cuesheet in Fireburner v1.6, and it loaded the tracklist with all of the ISO's and .wavs in order....etc. etc.

Next I burned...and burned and burned. I tried TAO, SAO, DAO over and over and each time it creates the disc with one file on it, Track01.cda......no audio plays in the game....no music, or talking at all....

Did I do something wrong? I think I'm supposed to have more then one track on the CD honestly.

Thanks ! :banana

Your burner (or cuesheet, or program), have to support audio-data-audio type if disk structure. Just write cuesheet by hands and burn it with Nero or something :)

Originally posted by Arkhan@Tue, 2005-11-08 @ 12:14 AM

I downloaded Cosmic Fantasy 2 off of eMule, it came with a cue sheet for wavs, a cue sheet for MP3, and then ISO and MP3 files. I know Turbo Grafx doesnt support MP3 ( I think?) so I converted them to wav with an MP3 Decoder......

next I used the cuesheet in Fireburner v1.6, and it loaded the tracklist with all of the ISO's and .wavs in order....etc. etc.

Next I burned...and burned and burned. I tried TAO, SAO, DAO over and over and each time it creates the disc with one file on it, Track01.cda......no audio plays in the game....no music, or talking at all....

Did I do something wrong? I think I'm supposed to have more then one track on the CD honestly.

Thanks ! :banana

[post=141485]Quoted post[/post]​

I had this problem with Dracula-x, but when i used nero to burn the .cue image in the burn image option it made a perfect copy. it also worked on valis 2. Try burning the cue instead of arranging the files and wavs because all i did was make a bunch of frisbees.

Back