Psyvariar 2: Dreamcast

I already want it. Is there another game which could be released with a petition ? a game which was in progress but never released ?

I may buy this game, not heard much about it, anything u can tell me anyone?

Metal Slug!!!! I so wana see that on DC.

Originally posted by KiDdErZ@Dec 7, 2003 @ 05:29 AM

I may buy this game, not heard much about it, anything u can tell me anyone?

Well I can tell you about the first one, I'm sure it will be basically the same principle. It's a vertical shooter with a variety of ways you can play it. If you play it like a regular shmup it'll be over fairly quickly and you'll get a very low score (and not see most of the levels, since these open up depending on how high your score in the previous one was).

The main thing about it is that you only die when you get hit right in the centre of the ship, and you collect 'Buzz' points from all your near misses which rack up into combos, that's where the points are. Once you collect enough 'Buzz' you'll level-up and be invulnerable for a second. It's totally possible to finish the game without firing a shot, and you'll get a much better score from doing that than blasting your way through.

The beauty of it is that the scoring sytem is pretty complex, so you'll sit and practice each stage endlessly (if you're like me anyway) trying out different approaches to get the most points. Obviously there's even more strategy involved since you've got to try and time your levelling-up so that you're invulnerable at the most beneficial moment.

In short, I like it ;)

Back