Question about shiningforce3

I downloaded the US version, but it didn't work. Then i downloaded the premium version but i can't figure out how to play with that japanese writing. Did anyone else get the US version to work? If so, i'll try it again. Thanks

Shining Force III should burn easily. I don't even think it needs an audio track.

Are you sure the archives downloaded OK?

BTW, the Premium Disc isn't a different version of SFIII, it's an a 'bonus' disc with artwork, video clips, music, additional battles and heaps more. It's not that hard to guess your way through it, but there is a FAQ/walkthrough for it at Gamefaqs.

Originally posted by mal@May 18 2002,21:22

Shining Force III should burn easily. I don't even think it needs an audio track.

Are you sure the archives downloaded OK?

BTW, the Premium Disc isn't a different version of SFIII, it's an a 'bonus' disc with artwork, video clips, music, additional battles and heaps more. It's not that hard to guess your way through it, but there is a FAQ/walkthrough for it at Gamefaqs.

Thanks, mal. I'll try the US one again. I tried it with nero, but i noticed cdrwin works more often. I will try it with cdrwin this time.

I've downloaded both shinning force 3, scenario 2 and 3, the second one worked greatly, but with the third part something weird occured: The game boots ok, but when I start the first battle, and attack an enemy, when the battle scene is supposed to begin, it gives me an error: "CD LENS broken, couldn't read file" or something like this.

I don't think my lens is broken, as my saturn plays all my other games, can it be a bad burn, a bad rip?? (It's from saturnlaptop.homeip.net) it's iso/mp3.

The problem is that I deleted the iso, as the game seemed to be good, but when I finished 2nd scenario, and started to play the third, crash!

Right now i'm downloading it again, but I would like to know if it is a bad rip?? (In the ftp its reported as rars ok)

Thanks.

P.S. - I have been downloading a burning saturn cds for awhile ago, so I am experienced with this...

There was a thread about the CD lens problem some time ago. I can't remember if there was any solution or not. Maybe search the forums (tech help and saturn) and see what you can come up with.

Either that or download it from somewhere else. I've got a good copy of it. I just can't remember where I got it from. ???

Back