• Rise from your gwave!

Radiant Silvergun Problems

Discussion in 'Saturn' started by Parric, Sep 19, 2001.

1. Parric

Parric New Member

Has anyone been able to successfully burn and run the version of Radiant Silvergun that is currently hosted on the Lerpakungen FTP site (upped by Nightmare Child)?

I spent most of the night and about 6 CD's trying to get it to work, but to no avail.

Then I d/l Panzer Dragoon and burned it, just to make sure I didn't have a problem with my burner/software/media. It worked first time.

Can anyone confirm that the version of R.S. that's up on Lerpakungen actually works? If not, does anyone have a version they can send up?

Thanks!

2. ExCyber

ExCyber Staff Member

What exactly is going wrong with it?

3. Parric

Parric New Member

I'm using the swap trick to run the game. After I do the swap, the "Licensed by Sega" screen comes up but the disc just keeps spinning and never loads the game. If I let it sit like that for about 4-5 minutes, the TV screen eventually goes blank.

So is it working for you?

4. ExCyber

ExCyber Staff Member

I don't have the one from Lerpakungen's FTP. What you're experiencing sounds like a bad rip or a bad burn...

5. Parric

Parric New Member

I've burned it 7 times now -- it is not a bad burn. I can burn working games from other ISOs no problem. I think the RIP is bad.

Would you be willing to share your version? I think the one on Lerpakungen's is a bad RIP.

6. shandu

shandu New Member

Guys let me tell you a lil about swapping games . all games dont swap a like. R.S thats hard to swap the timing is critical my friend your burns are good. i think and your swapping to late. igot a list of games that are hard to swap

pocket fighters

War of fate 2

Mega man 8

Rock man x4

and alot more. oh yeah i found out that all capcom games are hard to swap

I got R.S off of tlepra sever and it works fine

do like me once you get it started dont turn it off until your kill it :) and your swapping to late

7. Parric

Parric New Member

Shandu,

You da MAN! It was indeed just a difficult swap. I persisted and after about 6 tries I got it to load up! Thank you SO MUCH for your help -- I've been wanting to play this game for months now.

Thanks again,

Parric

8. shandu

shandu New Member

No problem hope you enjoy it