Ranger X / EX Ranza

well, i'm not too sure about if you guys have talked about this game on the forum. sorry if a repeat an old topic

now.............what a cool looking game we have here...i'm just a sega genesis aficionado but i thought i know "the" games on the system.....but i think not, beacause i never hear a word abou this game

ranger X (us name) /EX ranza (EU and jap?) its a good "kind of"platform game/side scroll shooter from 1993 made it by a company called "GAU ENTERTAINMENT" in coop with sega i think....

now this game as far as i can tell its designed for play with the 6 botton sega pad.....and let me tell you this game have a really awsome gameplay and works excellent with that controller . well the learning cuve its not that fast....beacause you controll the mecha and your "bike" indenpendent....for me this works

graphics wise are totally excellent and you think for a moment you are playing a most avanced system and not just a genesis/megadrive , really are that great and in the top with such games like gusntar heroes,contra,vectorman etc you know what i talk about, you have to see it to belieave it, the backgrounds.....the color palette, the 3D intermisions and the 3d effects on the background seems like effects more propperly of an 32bit machine...

and i can go on and on i really amazed with this little game

and i want you guys comment about this game because i want more impressions of it

PD: and all this on just an 8Mbit cartridge! (well as as i know haha maybe im wrong but hey you guys are here to not let me lie right!)

This is a great looking game, and one of the few I have a complete very nice condition copy of.. I'm sorry to say I haven't played it all the way through.. That's all I have to say on the subject. HA!

Back