Rarest Item and rarest original Sat Game you have.

I dare someone to touch my originals of Stellar Assault, the entire Parodius series, Funky Head Boxers, Wipeout XL and some others I know I'm forgetting right now.  
smile.gif

I have twinsticks and a 3in1 converter to use them on my Dreamcast as well. And a Saturn steering wheel and a Mad Catz gun and...

But I digress.

Yeah, Wipeout XL is the Japanese version of Wipeout 2097, and much MUCH rarer than 2097 too.

Many people don't know Initial D was released for Saturn, either, not just the PSX.
smile.gif

i guess out of all the 4 games i have, sonic jam in box with instructions is my rarest.

though i dont know how rare that really is

Sega Rally. Bet you've never even heard of that one, let alone seen it.

Actually it's probably the Gradius and Salamander Deluxe Packs.. As far as PAL games go, Deep Fear and Burning Rangers seem to fetch a lot on eBay around here, but I don't know if they're rare exactly.

If someone says they've got Psychic Killer Taromarou I'll be very impressed
smile.gif

Taromaru is a fantastic game... I certainly consider it as one of the all-time greatest overlooked gems on the Saturn. Saw it on eBay *once* during a whole year of browsing it, and it was set at like $120 - don't remember if it sold though (I think I did). Ah, sweet madness.

Anyway, at least I can boast about some more games I forgot to mention (all original imports):

Virtual Kyotei (Boat Race) 2, Thunder Force V (the original release without the ugly red/white border), Vatlva, Savaki, Game Paradise Tengoku (without the VHS video, but hey!), Choro Q Park and Assault Rigs
smile.gif

I have a whole bunch of original US games, too, including Bug!, Bug Too!, Mr. Bones, a few others... but I'm too lazy to look at my big CD folder now, lol, my room is a mess...

I think my rarest Saturngame is Shining Force III pr Shining The Holy Ark. Also, i have the 4cd original Riven - Myst 2 Pal-version i perfect condition. The Panzer Dragoon Saga Demo (Cd 1) is quite rare to.

But what was those games like Virtual Boat Race 2 and Initial D? Ive never heard of them. Can you get some screenshots? This sounds really cool. I didn´t thought the Saturn had any boatracing game. Nice to know.

Neon Genesis Evangelion: 2nd Impression, Saturn Twin Stick with Virtual On, Quovanis-(Japanese Space Strategy game), Radiant Silvergun, Panzer Dragoon Saga, Guardian Heroes, Nights w/ 3D pad, Elevator Action Returns, Dragonball Z Legends, DBZ Shibutoden, Magic Knight Rayearth (Jap version), All Gundam Sidestories, Thunderforce V, and a Japanese Saturn bought in 1995 that still works perfectly!

My rarest games are (not sure if they all qualify)

X-Men Vs. Street Fighter (jap)

The House of the Dead (jap)

Panzer Dragoon Saga (jap)

Burning Rangers (jap)

-----------------------------------------------------------

SEGA

Azazel, I'll trade you my kidney for langrisser tribute?! Whatcha say?

My rarest games are Policenauts Limited Edition, Those Who Hunt Elves, and Metal Slug.

My rarest Item is the Shining Force III Premium Disc.
biggrin.gif

Come to think of it, is it rare or just collectable?

Back