Recent eBay wins?

wasn't here sum dreameye girl online sumwhere? swear to god I seen a link to it in the dreamcast section once.....I have always wanted one of these.....they really that cheap all the time?

I also want one of those printers, haha

No there's no printer for the dreameye. Though you could take the pics and print them on a pc once you upload the pics to a website. Though be prepared for REALLY shitty quality. We're talking ultra crap digital camera here....a shame really.

BTW this is the Dreameye Girl.

Yarr I know Dreameye quality aint amazing but Its a nice thing to add to my collection... I really want a Dreamcast R7 and one of the Origianal JAP consoles... :(

sweet. nice job... I wish I knew about that one.... I will have to keep my eye open for that one...

:cheers

Originally posted by KiDdErZ@Sep 20, 2003 @ 01:38 AM

Yarr I know Dreameye quality aint amazing but Its a nice thing to add to my collection... I really want a Dreamcast R7 and one of the Origianal JAP consoles... :(

what about the Hello Kitty dreamcast set? You know you want it :pNice find on this one though, quite a good price too.

I've got 2 sets of official Sega Maracas for my dc and thats good enough for me for now :)

---Ammut

I won Keriotosse! (some multiplayer game that I've been looking for well over a year), and another controller.

I bid on these two red controllers, looked like over-sized PSX controllers, but I lost. I also lost an auction for a new 4 meg ram cart.

Back