RTS Games for the DS?

IceDigger

Founder
Staff member
Blizzard, the famed Diablo, Warcraft, and Starcraft makers are asking people if they would buy "Real Time Strategy" games for the DS! Specifically Diablo 2 and Starcraft, also if they would like to have wireless multiplayer available.

If Blizzard decides to translate these games to the DS they are sitting on a goldmine and would help the DS quite a bit! These games would work perfectly with the touchpad!

Go Blizzard!

Thanks to gba.n64europe.com for the news.

I wouldn't exactly call D2 an RTS. It's more or less a Dungeon Crawler. Besides, I've already played D2 to death and Bnet is just plain crappy nowadays. Blizzard's support team just blows.

I guess StarCraft and WarCraft would do great though. I hope they go after that.

ya, D2 has been played to death. A whole new Diablo game would really be cool though. As for the RTS games, they would work perfect

Yeah... a new D would be great. I suggest playing Sacred. I hear it's just like Diablo, except with insanely huge maps. Of course, I have yet to play it myself since Guild Wars just plain rocks.

In other news... Nintendo is the best! Viva la Revolution!!!!!

BJammzz said:
ya, D2 has been played to death. A whole new Diablo game would really be cool though. As for the RTS games, they would work perfect

The same can be said about StarCraft... but hey I'd love them to make a repeat than a remake and send the game to hell...

Back