Saturn arcade stick

hey guys,

I bought a cheap arcade joystick for Saturn on lan-kwei, but it just doesn't cut it compared to my official DC arcade stick.

anyone knows where to get a solid arcade stick for saturn ?

with a metal stick and a heavy ball, just as great as the official DC one ?

I don't know if a used official SS arcade stick for cheap would do, or a third party ?

Maybe someone wanna sell one ?
huh.gif

thanks for your help :smash

i quite like the official one myself. i just have the one though. they're usually pretty available on ebay, and not too pricy. otherwise, i'm not too sure where you'd find one online. if i think of something, though, i'll return and mention it...

I suggest to get:

Proface-dc.jpg

masssystems

Saturn Version $94.95 expensive as hell but it looks like it can do precise movements with the stick. Good for both SNK, Capcom games and Sega´s Virtua Fighter.

looks good, but i prefer the japanese style of arcade stick
rolleyes.gif

I paid 30 bucks for my killer official DC stick(brand new!), so i wanna pay the same kind of money for the saturn
wink.gif

i'll be looking for a used oficial SS stick then, I just hope it's got a metal stick, and a heavy ball.

anyone knows where to buy one ? i don't trust ebay :devil

Originally posted by leeperry@Feb 27, 2003 @ 09:57 PM

i'll be looking for a used official SS stick then, I just hope it's got a metal stick, and a heavy ball.

It's got a plastic stick and the ball is quite lightweight.

anyone knows where to buy one ? i don't trust ebay :devil

I've never had any problems with ebay.

I've dealt with a couple of bad sellers (out of around 200), but I've never had a problem with ebay itself.

This one have microswitches tech, that is a good deal, but I thing is a little small and the buttons have not space betwen.

Another thing. When I am angry (Because I miss a level) I can´t beat this joystick because it could break. (jejeje)
biggrin.gif

Back