Saturn Bomberman

I think singleplayer is fucktarded. Haven't even played 2 player MP yet. Besides, I'm not going to blow $100 on a multitap and 4 extra controllers when nobody plays the other 4+ player games I have for newer systems.

Quote: from Raijin Z on 2:38 am on April 1, 2002

"Looking around" would cost $50 in gas alone.

know how to use a phone? Or maybe do a simple search online.

(Edited by soup or man at 3:11 am on April 1, 2002)

Quote: from Curtis on 7:07 am on April 1, 2002

Do you actually do anything, soup or man? Or do you just lurk, be offensive and spam?

considering i now have 6 posts, i guess you could say i just lurk, be offensive, and spam.

Seriously, it's not going to cost $50 in gas to find a multitap and some controllers unless you put your car up on stocks and hold the gas down for a day while you walk to the nearest used store.

considering i now have 6 posts, i guess you could say i just lurk, be offensive, and spam.

Seriously, it's not going to cost $50 in gas to find a multitap and some controllers unless you put your car up on stocks and hold the gas down for a day while you walk to the nearest used store.

Haha... good one. but serously, you could just try amazon.com or ebay.

soup or man: clever, but has it occurred to you that the nearest used games store with any substantial inventory could easily be 100+ miles away and in another area code for some people?

Arguing with an idiot is like trying to blow out a light bulb. You won't get anywhere unless you beat it with a blunt object.

Bomberman is worth it. Believe me it is. Take this from a guy who has 4 multitaps (one even in the shape of bomberman's head) and about 10 controllers. Well if your friends don't like it there's always Death Tank...

Quote: from SimSonic on 1:02 am on April 2, 2002

Ok, get back to the subject....;)

Yes saturn bomberman is a fabulous game. My friends and i often pool our controllers together for some 10 player action on a big 61" TV. Makes the wide version not seem so small. Ever played the wide version on a 13" tv? god it sucks.

Paintball gun? That's G1 MEGATRON, you fuck. The crown jewel of any Transformers collection. Anyone with a brain might have figured that out, since I'm wearing an Autobot shirt and a Transformers hat. I have a real gun, too. You bring your kiddy squirt guns over and we'll play cops and robbers.

(Edited by Raijin Z at 3:17 am on April 2, 2002)

Raijin, I wish you would stop trotting that shit out, it makes you look lame and immature. "Look how tough I am...I have a real gun...", etc etc.

Oh, and sorry to soup or man for that little head biting exercise, I'd just read you other post in that PSX thread (before you editied it) and it just looked like you were spamming...sorry :)

Oh, yeah, the original topic...

Havent played bomberman, but I hear it's good...err..yeah...I bet you were all hanging out for that :biggrin:

Back