Saturn Burning Info

Jaded God

Established Member
I was wondering if anyone had a tutorial on backing up saturn games/burning them... If this is not appropriate for this forum just tell me I am new so I don't know... First off do Saturn games usually come in bin and cue? if so do I just burn them like I would a psx game? Thanks for any info in advance.

You could try searching the forum "Tech Help CD Burning".

or i could just answer it for you,...

If a game comes in Bin/Cue then i would use CDRwin to do it, else if its ISO/MP3, i would use the sega cue sheet app. which will give you acue file so you can burn the files, just look in the Docs/Translations page as well as Miscellaneous section.

can u point me exactly to where I can get the sega cue sheet app I can't find it in Docs/Translations nor Miscellaneous link here... thanks guys!

Lodger's cuesheet maker can be found here.

Be aware that 99% of the time a bin is useless without the cuesheet that was generated at the time it was ripped, so the cuesheet maker is only useful for iso/mp3 or iso/wav images.

thanks a bunch Mal... Anyways I just put the iso file first and then the rest of the audio tracks below it in order of the track numbers and hit save cue and then just burn the cue with fireburner? Right? thanks!

Originally posted by Jaded God@Nov. 07 2002, 12:15 am

thanks a bunch Mal... Anyways I just put the iso file first and then the rest of the audio tracks below it in order of the track numbers and hit save cue and then just burn the cue with fireburner? Right? thanks!

<span id='ME'><center>MasterAkumaMatata shakes the Magic Eight Ball™</center></span>

hmm...

All signs point to yes.

Ok I have 3 files...

1.) Megaman 8 T01 Mode1 2048.iso

2.) Megaman 8 T01 Mode1 2048.cue

3.) Megaman 8 T02 Audio 2352.mp3

Do I treat this as an ISO/mp3 or can i boot up fireburner and burn the cue and it will add the iso and mp3?

<span id='ME'><center>MasterAkumaMatata shakes the Magic Cue Ball™</center></span>

out comes a cue sheet:

FILE "Megaman 8 T01 Mode1 2048.iso" BINARY

TRACK 01 MODE1/2048

INDEX 01 00:00:00

POSTGAP 00:02:00

FILE "Megaman 8 T02 Audio 2352.mp3" MP3

TRACK 02 AUDIO

PREGAP 00:02:00

INDEX 01 00:00:00

Does your cue sheet look like that?
smile.gif

Back