Saturn Burning Newbie

Im trying to create a backup of my old panzer dragoon zwei disc. I downloaded a .iso file and it comes with mp3 files. how do I get these files into a working disc? I have nero. cd-r win

discjuggler. Should I get a new program and where? Also I tried burning gaurdian heros and had a problem similar to somone who posted recently and he was told to switch the burn mode. if somone could just lemme know a good prog for saturn burns and how to make them correctly when they are isos with mp3s. I know its a pain to help somone new with something like this and I really appreciate it if somone could explain.

What do I do?

Thanks

sad.gif

I don't you check the "Miscellaneous" section, there's plenty of info in there... (It's in the menu bar... you know, those links on the left side of your browser...)

You really shouln't double post! (FTP Section + Tech Help...), just try helping yourself first....

Also, why don't you just copy your Panzer Dragoon disc instead of bothering with a downloaded image? That's really beyond me.

Originally posted by Taelon@Dec. 19 2002, 9:51 pm

Also, why don't you just copy your Panzer Dragoon disc instead of bothering with a downloaded image? That's really beyond me.

hehe, that's strange... really strange... makes me think he doesn't....

Perhaps the original is damaged and unreadable? *shrug*

Either that or he's mentioning it to justify burning a copied game...

Yes. Its scratched. It loads up slow and the music is skipping too. Somehow it fell out of the holder in the case when i got packed into the closet.

Back