Saturn Cover/Manual Site

Jaded God

Established Member
Hey guys I am going to start the most comprehensive Saturn Cover/Manual site. I am looking for contributors who can scan or have scans of high quality saturn covers and/or manuals for Saturn games. JAP/US/EU any and all are welcome.

If you want to help me out reply to this thread or PM me, thanks.

I can dig mine out and start scanning them. I've been picking up copies with covers. Let me know where you want them.

You can send them to my email jadedbattousai at hotmail . com I would appreciate it.. All credit will go to you for submissions.

Uploading to email sucks.. making an FTP account would make it a lot easier. And using the cover scans from Rysley's site would be okay - after all, the site is usually kept alive by individuals contributing, but that seems to have all died down :(

Once you get a good setup going, then I'll get off my ass and scan the 60+ european (PAL) manuals I got (I'm only going to scan the english section of the manuals btw ;).) I've already done the covers for these games, and uploaded them to Rysley, but they never got put up on the site (all were high quality jpegs 300dpi).

Alright.

don't forget that there is also a manual section in SX which needs also contributors :)

Well I am about to leave SX for good if mal is going to act like a communist again and warn me for things that aren't meritted.

Thanks mal, god why do you have to be mean like that... I have enough problems and that hurts me for you to say that one.

Back