Saturn Floppy, What is it for?

I just found out there was a floppy for the Saturn,, what was this use for?,, was it use to back up games,, or is was it use for devs...

Laters

JS

It's used to back up games. Some Japanese releases supported it, mostly 'construction kit' type games and RPGs.

it's just big FDD box and operating CD plus AC adaptor...

i'd say i will u/l pic but mine's stored away as I don't use it...

you may see the box in this photo beore I put most of these away to storage building. :p

STUFF.jpg

cheers

Originally posted by lordofduct@Sep 23, 2004 @ 11:57 PM

dj is a MASSIVE collector of saturn shit... im envious. i think its one of the pink boxes on the right.

I'm even more impressed by stuff like this when I have absolutely no idea what some of it is. I see a Pop'n Music controller, Samba Maracas, two boxed Saturns, a Virtual Gun, but other than that I don't know what any of that is. :blink:

well I used to be.

now with daughter and all I've been selling few and stored quite number of big items. I only have smaller items plus half of my Saturn titles - one I play at least one a month :p - at home. Even then I'm told I need to store away more... :(

Now I only have below Saturn consoles after selling some of them.

Prototype

Sonic

Skeleton

JVC V-Saturn w/ VCD card - might sell then might not :p

full mod PAL Saturn

CartDevRev.B

I may sell V-saturn eventually if I ever get Hi-Saturn with karaoke unit... only saw once while in Tokyo and the asking price was too high.

I got lucky when I scored Saturn prototype unit thanks to my relative.

It's very interesting machine and probably centre piece of my Saturn collection... haven't seen anyone else who has the prototype unit so far...

ps. if you are interested look up eBay seller "anya1117". I'm using missus eBay acc. to sell many of my SS/DC stuff...

Originally posted by mountaindud@Sep 24, 2004 @ 03:26 PM

I'm even more impressed by stuff like this when I have absolutely no idea what some of it is. I see a Pop'n Music controller, Samba Maracas, two boxed Saturns, a Virtual Gun, but other than that I don't know what any of that is. :blink:

PC Engine Virtual Cushion box set

DC Internet Starter Kit w/ BBA

actually have two Maracas sets

and two more Saturn in that white plastic storage box and numerous pads for SS/DC/PCE/PS in that Yakisoba box. :p

Virtua Gun box set is the limited one with all black - the trigger is black unlike regular JPN one...

follow the directory that photo is located and you can see more photos...

those are small part of my collection I'm using for eBay or other online posting...

cheers

Back