Saturne is around the corner!

Just saw the saturne web site! the author will release a public beta in these days! way cool!
cool.gif
cool.gif
cool.gif

Originally posted by soul@July 17 2002, 7:01 pm

i can't wait for almost perfect or petfect saturn emulator

As good as this emulator looks, I think you may be waiting a while yet for what you want.

see the wip page in the saturne homepage.... already has many titles playing almost flawlessly and at 60fps... also giri giri project has screenshots of panzer dragoon playing at 60fps...

I must be missing something. Where did it say that games are running at 60FPS on the Satourne site?

Soo.. What will be the new most frequently asked newbie question? I'm torn between "where can I get the BIOS roms?" and "help I can't get Radiant Silvergun to work!".

According to the screenshots, the 60 frames/sec is true.

I want to see if it will be like ePSXe, I mean plug-in based. Also i'd like to see the graphics quality running!
wink.gif

When does the author releases you said.
wink.gif

bah this emu can go to hell! BUY THE FUCKING HARDWARE AND A CHIP HOW FUCKING POOR CAN ONE BE i live in a fucking ikea box and i still could afford to buy a Saturn they go for like 30 bucks? and a chip is like 20

may this emu burn in hell YES IN HELL b hwhahahwhhwabah

long live Radiant silvergun

not everyone can find a saturn... so emulation is welcomed! if u do not like emulators, stick to ur console, it is so simple...

I do not think it will be plugin based
sad.gif
, and even if it supports them, it will be like project64, making the default plugins the best and only plugins... we'll just have to wait and see for ourselfs!

even if you own a saturn, it could be cool to play with an emu if your hardware is about to die (like mine) and if the emu support sai engine display it could even be better looking than the real stuff ...

Originally posted by poff@July 17 2002, 8:10 pm

even if you own a saturn, it could be cool to play with an emu if your hardware is about to die (like mine) and if the emu support sai engine display it could even be better looking than the real stuff ...

*Agrees*

Mine are fine but I really want to see Panzer Dragoon Saga, Radiant Silvergun, Shining Force 3 and so many others running on my monitor with 60 frames (not all saturn games had 60 frames
wink.gif
).

Originally posted by Silender@July 18 2002, 1:34 am

According to the screenshots, the 60 frames/sec is true.

Which screenshots show Satourne running at 60 FPS? There are Giri Giri Project pics running 45 -57 FPS but I can't see any of Satourne's listing speed.

A link might be nice.

may burns burn in hell. but yeah oooh saturn emulation will wonders never cease i mean comon ppl are still trying to get older sega hardware emu's to work 100% and this guy just drops this bomb i hope it doesn't require a pc thats a few 100x more powerful than a saturn though.

Back