Save SEGA

pachinko machines huh? I may be a "stupid american" but atleast I've heard of them, and have heard they're fairly popular...

/me wonders where that guy has been for the last 15 years.

I dunno I heard about this too and if any of what he says is true, then sammy could well ruin segas good name.

Quite honestly I expect the majority of Segas top developers leaving to either form their own company or joining another software maker like Nintendo, Sony or Microsoft. Sammy is just gonna be left with the name, the characters (sadly) and whoever can't affort to leave. Which will mean they'll get all the junior staff that don't have the experience or skills to make the kinds of games that Sega has made.

odd that sammy would be holding sega in its nutsac, getting ready to spew out the creamy salt-cheese, i always considered sega games to be far far FAR better than anything sammy ever put out...in fact i cant recall a single sammy game that was more than half good :sarcasm:

Originally posted by slacker52@Jan 12, 2004 @ 01:23 PM

odd that sammy would be holding sega in its nutsac, getting ready to spew out the creamy salt-cheese, i always considered sega games to be far far FAR better than anything sammy ever put out...in fact i cant recall a single sammy game that was more than half good :sarcasm:

Twin Cobra, foo! :devil

the first and last time i ever heard of sammy was when i downloaded sexy pachinko... hey shut up i get lonley sometimes.

Originally posted by slacker52@Jan 12, 2004 @ 01:23 PM

in fact i cant recall a single sammy game that was more than half good :sarcasm:

Do the words 'Guilty' and 'Gear' ring a bell?

I especially love this line on the site:

and also chief pioneer of the Model 1 arcade board - the birth of 3D gaming in the first place

Now that's some SEGA worship right there...

Originally posted by Tagrineth@Jan 12, 2004 @ 03:35 PM

Do the words 'Guilty' and 'Gear' ring a bell?

and also chief pioneer of the Model 1 arcade board - the birth of 3D gaming in the first place

Now that's some SEGA worship right there...

nope i was too poor to get playstation stuff (seriously) when it came out. and wasnt 3d gaming first invented before the model 1, or am i stoned again?

god i feel old

[edit] i remember a game on classic gaming that was from the early 80s and was 3d, i just cant remember the name, but im sure it was arcade. and werent doom, wolfenstien 3d, and face ball before the model one?[\edit]

Quite an odd person.

I'm sure if he could think back a little bit, he would remember that Sega, more often than not, needed help saving the company from itself (especially here in the US).

Well, this guy said that we could buy stocks, but there are not a lot of truely sega fans to have a large amount of stocks and I don´t think there are some richs among sega fans that want to spend their money on this.

If we had enough stocks we could send one guy that could vote but this is almost impossible. Sammy won :angry: and we can´t do anything :(

Originally posted by slacker52@Jan 12, 2004 @ 08:20 PM

nope i was too poor to get playstation stuff (seriously) when it came out. and wasnt 3d gaming first invented before the model 1, or am i stoned again?

Guilty Gear X is on Dreamcast, and X2 is on PS2. I'm surprised you have neither console.

And the 3D part was my whole point in poking fun at his Model 1 worship.

As already proved, Atari was the first with a polygonal engine... and if anything, I'd say Nintendo did the most to bring 3D games to mainstream audiences (look at SNES's 3D games).

Guilty Gear X is on Dreamcast, and X2 is on PS2. I'm surprised you have neither console.

as i mentioned b4, i am poor, and im not gonna overly spam with this post to give my little story.

And the 3D part was my whole point in poking fun at his Model 1 worship.

i missed the sarcasm the first time, got it this time

Back