Convert Save from Yabasanshiro to Beetle?

I found a good Fighters Megamix save file that I've been trying a good few hours to get working, it works with Yabasanshiro but I haven't for the life of me been able to convert it to work within Beetle Saturn.
The Beetle files in there don't work at all, I've tried poking around with Backup RAM Parser to see if I can get it from there, but I have no idea how to get it working from that.

Attachments

• savefilesforsaturn.rar
    11.9 KB · Views: 91
I got the save working in Beetle Saturn but the Training Enemy and Survival Stage settings in the Extra Options menu are missing. To get a save file with everything unlocked:
  1. Download and extract the main Pseudo Saturn Kai archive: PPCenter :: Pseudo Saturn Kai
  2. Go into the tools folder and load pskai_sdm.cue in Beetle Saturn.
  3. Select Save Data Import -> TOKUGAMER -> FIGHTERS_MM.BUP and import it to internal memory.
  4. Close the emulator.
  5. Go into the RetroArch saves folder and rename pskai_sdm.bkr to Fighters Megamix (USA).bkr
  6. Load Fighters Megamix and observe that all characters and extra options are unlocked.

I got the save working in Beetle Saturn but the Training Enemy and Survival Stage settings in the Extra Options menu are missing. To get a save file with everything unlocked:
  1. Download and extract the main Pseudo Saturn Kai archive: PPCenter :: Pseudo Saturn Kai
  2. Go into the tools folder and load pskai_sdm.cue in Beetle Saturn.
  3. Select Save Data Import -> TOKUGAMER -> FIGHTERS_MM.BUP and import it to internal memory.
  4. Close the emulator.
  5. Go into the RetroArch saves folder and rename pskai_sdm.bkr to Fighters Megamix (USA).bkr
  6. Load Fighters Megamix and observe that all characters and extra options are unlocked.
That actually worked, the Megamix save even has the Palm Tree too which was tough to find. Thanks for that!

Back