Scariest Games....

Originally posted by Curtis@Jun 18, 2003 @ 06:25 AM

Aliens vs Predator: Human species - "Ah shit! Get it off me! Get it off me!" [fires wildly with pulse rifle]
laugh.gif

Yep i agree with this, remember playing this game when it first came out, during the late night hours, for some reason if I really get into it, it scares the crap out of me when some thing/multiple things start attacking me.

The first Silent Hill is THE most scariest game ever. Silent Hill 2 doesn't seem to be as scary as the first one, tough.

rainbow island: sequel to bubble bobble

oh wow scary crap there man, i still get nightmares of toy helicopters dropping fruit and stuff on me...

noooooooooooooo jack in the box dont go there, oh.. dear.. uh... oooh that actually feels good. ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

dont give me crap and who the hell is gonna give me back my marmalade you fools i need my f-ing marmalade i have 65 pounds of good tortolini here and nothing to put on it. oh poo

silent hill did scare my friend the game didnt really scare me but when we would taunt my friend by getting on our knees and hold butter knives and weh like baby's (me and franky boy would do this) my friend andy flipped out and scared the living bejeezus out of us and actually drew blood with a plastic butter knife

I remember phantasmagoria, one of the first games I got for the family's first pc. Got it the same year we got our first pc. A blazing fast p120 with 16mb edo ram.

Back