Sega Saturn Sale

Here is what I have for sale.

I also have a Model 2 64 Pin Saturn and a Model 1 20 Pin Saturn I could not mod for sale. Both come with

1 Control

1 A/V Cable

1 Power Cable

1 Game of your choice

Both consoles are for sale at

$30 not including shipping

The Model 1 Saturn is missing the plate that covers were the battery/VCD card goes. That is about the only problem other then that all the Saturns are complete. For the Model 2 64 Pin and Model 1 Saturn you can choose what control you want. I have two 3D Controls, four Model 2 controls, and two Model 1 controls. Also the games you can choose from are :

Panzer Dragoon

NiGHTS

Daytona USA

Three Dirty Dwarfs

I am located in the USA. I may be willing to ship international only if you are willing to pay for the shipping cost. If I can take some pictures of them I will post them when I can. If you have any questions PM me or post a message here I will try and get back to you as soon as possible.

Nice to see some more modded systems up.

I had a bunch of people asking me for one well after I sold mine.

I forwarded this post to a couple people

Originally posted by dj898@May 5, 2004 @ 11:06 PM

do you want M2 pad?

I have a few pads that can part with...

white M2

black M2

white Bomberman pad

skeleton M2 pad

3D white pad

and probably some more...

I'm in Australia so it will cost a bit for shipping though...

if you interested or need photo send me a message.

cheers

At least in the old days, we used to call this HIJACKING!!!! :ph34r:

Why don't you open your own thread? :rolleyes:

I have a person that is very interested in a modded Saturn and has the money ready.

I emailed you his email the other day

Originally posted by racketboy@May 7, 2004 @ 10:36 AM

I have a person that is very interested in a modded Saturn and has the money ready.

I emailed you his email the other day

Yeah thanks for the information. At the moment we are discussing what kind of shipping he would like to use.

ok cool

He shot me an email today asking if I heard anything, so I posted the above message.

thanks for helping him out :)

kazuya14 has been talking with me and says he's a bit worried about the Saturn.

Just would like to know what's going on as he's a friend of mine.

I still haven't heard from Dos622 yet and now I know that he rips people off. He answered to none of my e-mails so now I know he's a fraud. Who owns this board and is there any way you guys can get in contact with him? I would appreciate it very much

Iceman2K is the owner of the board, but he isn't necessarily responsible for this type of thing. But PM him and see what he can do.

kazuya14, do you have his name & address etc (don't post here though)? maybe we can dig up some info and such.

As for Paypal payments, see if you can file a claim through them -- must be within 30 days of payment though, so I would do it soon.

I posted a link to this on the "evil seller" list

Hey did anyone get any info on Dos622 yet? Did anyone contact him, did any of the board moderators get a hold of him or what? I went on the United States Postal Service website and that is a valid mailing address so I just wanted to know if anyone got any type of response from him yet? Thanks

Haven't heard from him -- I've tried emailing him personally.

We're also discussing the situation in the mod boards.

Hoping maybe to find a phone number that matches the address.

I've also tried emailing him and I've gotten no response. I did file a claim through paypal though. Hey Kazuya14, what kind of payment did you use? Did you send him cash, a check, or did you also pay him through paypal?

Paypal has informed me that they've tried contacting Dos622, but he has not responded. They also told me that they were unable to give me a full refund because that a$shole Dos622 had insufficient funds in his account. Well the case is now closed and they can do nothing more for me. Hey Kazuya14, can you PM me Dos622 mailing address?

Back