Sega Saturn Sale

Originally posted by IronChef@Jun 15, 2004 @ 07:14 PM

...They also told me that they were unable to give me a full refund because that a$shole Dos622 had insufficient funds in his account...

That's PayPal's buyer protection policy?! What the hell is that? No one will get their money back that way.

yeah I've had that happen too.

it sucks.

it only basically protects you from being ripped off of either reputable places (which doesn't happen much) or idiots.

PM me his Name if you have any of that (if you paid via paypal, you should have that). Then I will try and look up some more info.

Originally posted by Protosstic@Jun 19, 2004 @ 07:22 PM

PM me his Name if you have any of that (if you paid via paypal, you should have that). Then I will try and look up some more info.

I already looked for it, it is unlisted. I hope you have better luck.

You really shouldn't post his addres here though, good or bad seller.

Originally posted by racketboy@Jun 19, 2004 @ 10:10 PM

I was thinking the same thing, but I have to say, he deserves it :devil:

:huh: You never know something might have happened to him.

Which reminds me, if I ever dissappear for a long time like this without saying anything, I'm probably dead. :eek: :lol:

When we were talking about this before, I found it interesting how many Vasquezes there are in Santa Ana. There's like 200 give or take. Another Vasquez lives a few buildings down from him. But that's all irrelevant to what we are talking about, now that I mention it. :huh

Anyway, I'd just call the Santa Ana PD. An ammount over $20 you can press charges. Or something like that, I'm really not up on my legal crap anymore.

Hey, yeah i just sorted through a whole bunch of shit, and found a David Vasquez, with the SAME ZIP CODE, Santa Ana, California, with a different address. I bet the address he has is a mailbox somewhere. Now, I personally think this is a kid, so i doubt he would have the phone nubmer in his name, however (714) 531-1157 is the number I got. I say call the number, ask for MR and MRS Vasquez, and work from there. It may be the wrong people, and then u just hang up, if it is the right people, then we screw this kid over. Or just call Santa Ana PD, and fuck this kid over that way. I am sorry about the language, and feel free to block the number from being shown, but IT REALLY Bothers me when people do this shit, and take advantages of others. Some days I hate the world.

Map of The address which you had sent payment to:

http://maps.yahoo.com/maps_result?ed=6Ox5A...country=us&cat=

don't mean to be pregidous (sp), but their are freaking lot of Mexicans in CA.... Vasquez is a common name -- as is David...

Haha, yeah I know what you mean racketboy, nothing wrong with what you said, it's just like Downtown Toronto has a lot of chinese people, and in my city we got a lot of white and brown people.

Here is a Yahoo generated list of all the Vasquez's in this area:

Vasquez in Santa Ana

Back