Sega stuff for sale/trade

Heres what I got, I would greatly prefer trades over cash, but negotiable prices are listed to appease the moderator gods. I'm looking for master system games(CIB) or NES games(Loose is fine).

SegaCD Model 1 (Tray model) - This thing has no cables whatsoever, but I tested it with my cables and it powers up but the tray is messed up, like its catching on something, I opened it up but couldnt visibly see anything obstructing it, so I dunno. It booted games up fine prior to the tray problems...- $10 + shipping.

Pshh, don't sell to the guy with one post, sell to me :)

If he passes up on the SCD, I'd be interested in taking them both to save on shipping.

EDIT: got any pics?

---Ammut

Why ya gota be hatein on me bc of the 1 post?LOL :damn: :huh :thumbs-up:

yeah, the SegaCD is still available, its still sitting in my closet on top of 3 boxes of junk. I'll take some pics later today if I remember. The saturn went quite a awhile ago.

well ill take the sega cd then email me and we will work it all out cool?

i got debs on the sega cd stack99 ;) if he will ever email me..zoorahido@earthlink.net

i can pay thur paypal and have many Ref's on ebay among other forums

:blush: sorry I didn't notice how old the original post was... I'm surprised you still have the SCD at that price. I'd like to see some pics of it if you got 'em, then I could perhaps toake it off your hands.

Originally posted by 95talon@Oct 15, 2003 @ 04:50 PM

i got debs on the sega cd

Sheesh, newbies.... See the member # under your user name? Thats the order in which the sales line moves. Since I am member #438 and you are member #4910, that puts me a tad ahead of you little man :p You've done your duty ressurecting this post and I thank you for that, but we must obey protocol so i am forced to take the SCD over you. If you have any problems with that, :rtfm If you need further clarification with admin take it up with mal, only be sure to title your pm 'where can i download free dreamcast games' so that he doesn't mistake it for spam.

Just kidding...welcome to SX :cheers...you SCD stealing whore you

But just so you know, $11 shipped probably won't fly as shipping on a parcel like this would be pretty expensive (see: much more than $1 :lol: )

---Ammut

naw i saw in another post of his LINK where he said he would take $5+shipping and that should only be around 6-7....Laterz

Originally posted by Ammut Oct 16@ 2003 @ 10:16 AM

Sheesh, newbies.... See the member # under your user name? Thats the order in which the sales line moves. Since I am member #438 and you are member #4910, that puts me a tad ahead of you little man You've done your duty ressurecting this post and I thank you for that, but we must obey protocol so i am forced to take the SCD over you. If you have any problems with that, If you need further clarification with admin take it up with mal, only be sure to title your pm 'where can i download free dreamcast games' so that he doesn't mistake it for spam.

Well then maybe he should sell it to me seeing as how I'm member #11. LOL. J/K

sorry, I don't get around to checking this too often, and when I do, I dont remember what I'm supposed to be checking anyway. But yeah, i did start another thread where I said Id let it go for $5 plus shipping, I just want it out.

heres the pictures..

http://home.ptd.net/~chubbito/pictures/000_0305.JPG

http://home.ptd.net/~chubbito/pictures/000_0306.JPG

http://home.ptd.net/~chubbito/pictures/000_0307.JPG

http://home.ptd.net/~chubbito/pictures/000_0308.JPG

http://home.ptd.net/~chubbito/pictures/000_0309.JPG

I dont have paypal, and would prefer a money order, but if you want , send cash at your own risk. I'm fairly positive there are no cables to this thing, at least I cant find them. So what you see is what you get in the pictures. Notice in picture 0309 you can see where there are like cut marks right above where the tray goes in, on the lip, looks like someone tried to wedge a knife in it, and I know itd be easier to see without the glare and if it was in focus, sorry. And just so its all clear, this thing will not boot up any games, which I'm guessing is because it thinks the tray is out all the time. The bios comes up and you hit whatever button it tells you to eject (reset?). The tray gets caught on its way out, but you can pull it out the rest of the way, but then wont register when you push it back in, just keeps saying insert disc. So I dont care who takes it, but I think 95talon has dibs right now.

Sorry but i made a deal lastnight that Netted me the sega cd system(model 1 Tested and does work)with power cord,original box and 5 games for $35 shiped.so im out of the running for yours chubb SORRY :(

also did the sega cd come with a AV Cable,or did the video run thur the genesis?

wow...$5 is a great deal, I'll take it for sure if the shipping ain't too much. I live in good 'ol Canada, any idea how much it'll cost me to get it up here? Thanks.

---Ammut

Back