SegaCD poster JPEG

Howdy! This is Tindo@heart, but I lost my password and can't retrieve it. So now I'm just Tindo.
wink.gif

I read here before of people wanting to purchase SegaCD posters. Luckily, I found one recently. Since I have a nice digital camara at the moment, I thought I would take a shot of it for anyone to have.

You can have them here:

I'd suggest to right-click these links and "Save As" to avoid pop-up banners!

Game Thumbnails - FRONT - 500.63KB - 1519X1923

"Eternal Champions" Poster - BACK - 295.72KB - 1473X1775

They're pretty big pictures, so about 800 KB total.

Enjoy!

Tell me if you like 'em.
smile.gif

PS:

I almost have the guide for "altering the SegaCD to read CDRWs" ready. Keep in touch with that thread for updates.

Originally posted by Tindo@Apr 25, 2003 @ 08:30 AM

PS:

I almost have the guide for "altering the SegaCD to read CDRWs" ready. Keep in touch with that thread for updates.

:smash YOU own! :smash

Thanks you two for the nice replys. I'm so glad I was able to get you something new for your collection. I wish I had a scanner, but the dig camara will do for now. I'm not sure if I could scan something so big without patching it back together with software. It's rather large unfolded.

Heh, yeah the Activator. And the caption reads: "The new full body controller helps you win in all the hot fighting games!"

Help you WIN? No way! buttons are way easier.

Anyone here watch TechTV? Or Extended Play. They seem to give a lot of air time to the "new" dance pad/games. They also showcase some of the newer versions of hardware like the "acivator."

I dunno. I prefer to sit down when I fight. :smash

Ahem ... Power Glove .... I know, I know nintendo ...

And they even had a movie or two based around the Power Glove ...

Back