SegaXtreme T-Shirts

VertigoXX

Mid Boss
At last, at last, they are on their way!!!

sx-shirt-modeled.jpg

BTW, that's my sister, she's 12, and was none too happy about having to model my shirt. Any perverted comments will result in:

you-> :flamethrower: <-me

:punisher:

All orders have been shipped Priority, including those going overseas.

Originally posted by Darsh@Fri, 2004-11-05 @ 07:10 PM

I understand modeling the shirt, but who's idea was it to put crap in her hair? haha

She was getting ready for "crazy hair day" at school. See, when Massillon plays Canton McKinley, the whole week before the school just gets obsessed with it. So there's dress like a cowboy day, crazy hair day, pajama day, etc. You'd have to live around here to understand. Imagine the "da Bears" guys from Saturday Night Live, now imagine two whole towns of people like that, only over the highschool teams.

Originally posted by VertigoXX@Sat, 2004-11-06 @ 02:13 AM

She was getting ready for "crazy hair day" at school. See, when Massillon plays Canton McKinley, the whole week before the school just gets obsessed with it. So there's dress like a cowboy day, crazy hair day, pajama day, etc. You'd have to live around here to understand. Imagine the "da Bears" guys from Saturday Night Live, now imagine two whole towns of people like that, only over the highschool teams.

[post=122938]Quoted post[/post]​

We use to have days like that in our middle school. Although it was called "Tacky Day". So I suppose it's the same thing.

We had a "tacky day" that week back when I was in highschool. Except it was for clothes. I think they've replaced it with the dress like a cowboy day, since that's one of two we didn't have back when I was in school. (For the record, I went to a private grade school, and only got to go to the public middle school for one year before going to the highschool. My two yougest sisters have gotten to go to the public schools since Kindergarden.) I remember wearing a pair of black pants, a white dress shirt, and my favorite tie that day. I always did the opposite of what they wanted us to do. Except the last day, when we could wear Halloween Costumes. ;-)

Orders were being taken for a very long time.

Just be sure to get one in next time.

Back