Sentimental stories...

I declared to a girl who I was behind her for 4 months and she said me NO ("I like you very much too but I consider you a friend" Fuck off! It`s because I`m not attractive)!!!

Today I hate women!!!

Today I hate the happiness!!!

Today I hate the world!!!

Today I hate the love!!!

I`ll do night turn tonight... It`s the better way of discharging adrenaline...

Men, lets start.......try this. We women have to always worry about you guys because you try only to be nice and sweet not because you care, only because you want some. Like ####. We see your TRUE motives if you stay "friends" if you leave and get pissy then we know you dont care......"some" men who DO care about someone realize that we want space at times and we go thorough bad times.......its better to see us when we ARE bad mood before you commit to them....if we were ALL sweet 24/7 then you might make a mistake when you DO commit.....like #### Im sorry but if you cant be there and dont dwell on it and just BE a friend. She will most likly come back after she gets out of her mood. Depends on you really.....stay pissy and lose her, or live with her, be your same self and you will see what happens. Dont judge all of us like you just did....otherwise I will post the flame I was about to do before I tried to explain abit....give her space thats all. IF you both care for each other she will come back.....-end- sorry if im speaking in tounges....

well you have to admit myst that sometimes you just have to give up i mean there are a lot of times that when a girl says that about being friends it really does mean that they don't like you in that way and don't want to hurt your feelings

If you know a person who wants to go to the trouble of not hurting your feelings, is there anything particularly wrong about being friends with them?

Mysticales, you didn`t know her: from I was on the High School, she was the most shy and strange girl on the building. But I talked to her once and thought "This girl is more interesting that another one I met!"

So she became a bit open from going to me (I`m really suffering writing this on English, it`s a pity), but the thing that really torments me is the though that now she`s open to the world, I won`t be the best person she can see around.

Of course I`ll try to be friends, but now I`m feeling so embarrased...

"Mysticales Posted on 10:52 am on April 12, 2002

Just proves that he doesnt care much anyways.... "

Don`t be silly, Mysticales, I`m getting tired of saying to all posters, FTP Admins and all that I can`t be all the day connected to the Internet. And one reason of not posting on this thread is that now, I`m a little ashamed of it.

Sorry..yesterday I was on overload.....ask Ice...couldnt even rem what I was thinking about...

Anyways look SOMETIMES the shy ones do a 360....its sad really.......but yea...it sucks....just hard for us alot of times more then you all....Men use us then toss us....

SOME women go for the BBB (Bigger badder better) thats not right either...but still......

Mysticales, you don`t know her. She was the shyiest person on the High School and nobody wanted to talk with her. But I thought "This girl has something special" And -with a lot of work- I make her be more open. But the thing that torments me is that probably she doesn`t like me at all or I`m too bad for her or... bof, I don`t know how to make her like me or give me a try.

Quote: from Mysticales on 10:52 am on April 12, 2002

Just proves that he doesnt care much anyways....

Don`t be silly Mysticales, I`m getting tired of saying that I can`t be online all the day.

Perhaps, I`m ashmused of posting this, it`s a very private thing.

Oh, I didn`t know my previous message was posted, I thought my connection was down.

OK, Mysticales.

What does "Robotnik" mean?

hey scylla don't feel embarrased about this post i posted one like this a few months ago but mine was about a girl leading me on(i think i forget that's what happend in the end)

Quote: from ExCyber on 1:31 am on April 13, 2002

If you know a person who wants to go to the trouble of not hurting your feelings, is there anything particularly wrong about being friends with them?

No, not at all, if that's what you actually want!

If you're sexually attracted to this person and want a relationship with them, however, settling for "just being friends" is a rocky road to heartbreak in my experience. Particularly if she's seeing other guys while you're involuntarily celibate and frustrated with the whole sorry situation.

I think the lesson is: be honest with yourself about what you want. Don't let other people tell you that you "should" be happy with friendship - if that's not what you're looking for, look elsewhere. Make your motives clear from the outset, and don't pretend to be a eunuch if you really want to fuck her silly.

One of the worst traps you can fall into is pretending to be friends with the girl, secretly hoping that she'll fall in love or hop into bed with you when she discovers what a "Nice Guy" (tm) you really truly are. I'm sorry to say I've been there and done that, and ultimately it's unfair both to her and to yourself.

Mike

Quote: from Mike G on 12:12 pm on April 13, 2002

Quote: from ExCyber on 1:31 am on April 13, 2002

No, not at all, if that's what you actually want!

If you're sexually attracted to this person and want a relationship with them, however, settling for "just being friends" is a rocky road to heartbreak in my experience. Particularly if she's seeing other guys while you're involuntarily celibate and frustrated with the whole sorry situation.

I think the lesson is: be honest with yourself about what you want. Don't let other people tell you that you "should" be happy with friendship - if that's not what you're looking for, look elsewhere. Make your motives clear from the outset, and don't pretend to be a eunuch if you really want to fuck her silly.

One of the worst traps you can fall into is pretending to be friends with the girl, secretly hoping that she'll fall in love or hop into bed with you when she discovers what a "Nice Guy" (tm) you really truly are. I'm sorry to say I've been there and done that, and ultimately it's unfair both to her and to yourself.

Mike

Word to a brotha. Being 'friends' with a girl you have asked out is akward and sucks. It also puts a lot of tension between the two. Sure, its worked before, but Im willing to bet its been fucked up more than not. I know from experience.

Back