Shining Force III jap for trade/sale

Amon

Staff member
Hello I am selling the Sega Saturn game Shining Force III Scenario 1. It is complete with case and manual, minus the spine card. It is is very good condition. It is the Japanese version. My asking price is $14US though this can be negotiated. I am also willing to trade it for other Saturn games. I am looking for an English ver of the game so US or UK.

Payment: Prefer Paypal, but accept cheque/money order, cash. NO COD.

Shipping: I will ship worldwide though I ask buyer pay for shipment.

Originally posted by Amon@Mon, 2005-10-24 @ 05:28 AM

Hello I am selling the Sega Saturn game Shining Force III Scenario 1. It is complete with case and manual, minus the spine card. It is is very good condition. It is the Japanese version. My asking price is $14US though this can be negotiated. I am also willing to trade it for other Saturn games. I am looking for an English ver of the game so US or UK.

Payment: Prefer Paypal, but accept cheque/money order, cash. NO COD.

Shipping: I will ship worldwide though I ask buyer pay for shipment.

[post=141021]Quoted post[/post]​

Hi pal.

I am trying to not be rude, but you're asking for too much here.

You can always find a Brand New Sealed copy of Scenario 1 for $11-15 + shipping, now you are asking for $14 + shipping...

As for the US version, you better save more bucks because in the Bay they go for at least $70. You can better go for the UK one which go for a little less. I know that there are a few guys around that do hate the Bay and are willing to loose a couple of bucks, but don't expect to find someone to sell to you a complete copy for less than $50...

But good luck anyway :)

I should clairify... I am not looking to trade the Jap straight for the US or UK copy since of the HUGE price difference. Since my copy is not new I should lower my price. I just wanted to sell it at the price I bought it but insted now I am selling it at a loss. Thanks for the info though.

Selling or for trade: Shining Force III jap Senario 1 like new $9US + Shipping.

WTB: Shining Force III US or UK Senario 1. Any playable condition, disk only is fine.

Back