SKINNY PUPPY

yeah i remeber one guy ogre died of an overdose , I was walking down the street wearing a tshirt and somebody told me they were coming to town . I tried to get tickets but it was to late they were sold out .

gotel died of the overdose. Only Nivek ogre and cevin key are left. they disbanded after "The Process". But reformed about the time of the release of that vampire wearwolf movie, dont remember the name. Underworld or something and made a song called Optimissed for it.

Well this got them going and they just released an album (april 24th) called "the Greater Right of the Wrong". It kicks ass. And they went on tour for it, most of the tour going on in Europe at the get go, thats why i had to travel 1200 miles to see it. But, they put more shows together here in america due to such high demand.

Oh and there is one other member of puppy left other then ogre and key, but hes wrapped up in Front Line Assembly.

Dwayne Gotel DIED, Not Ogre, hes in big projects with his band Ohgr (check em out) and a band called RitalinRX with martin atkins of PigFace, not as good as Ohgr though. If you played Decent 1, you heard Ohgr.

wow your a big fan . I just thought thats what i remember hearing .

What about reznor is he doing anything with puppy at all these days ?

Uhhhhhhh. I didn't know Reznor ever did anything with em'. but i do know, not there not right now.

The only thing i heard of relation to reznor was "Down In It" was inspired by PUP's famous song "DIG IT"

Back