SNK vs Capcom

Yeah, looks sweet. Its gonna be ported to the PS2. But i seriously think capcom and SNK need to redraw all there characters in higher resolution. Get with the times. Either way its still going to be part of my collection!! :smash

Originally posted by SegaSquad@Jun 12, 2003 @ 03:11 PM

Yeah, looks sweet. Its gonna be ported to the PS2. But i seriously think capcom and SNK need to redraw all there characters in higher resolution. Get with the times. Either way its still going to be part of my collection!! :smash

well I think it's originally running on their normal arcade hardware, correct?

so it's kinda limited there.

I think it looks good enough as long as the polish it good.

If the exceed FF MOTW, I'll be happy
smile.gif

But as we all know, gameplay is the most important
smile.gif

biggrin.gif
Oh wait a minut, hehe, i never read it was going to be ported to PS2, just read it in a PS2 Update. I missunderstood.
tongue.gif
Sorry.

Originally posted by SegaSquad@Jun 12, 2003 @ 03:29 PM

biggrin.gif
Oh wait a minut, hehe, i never read it was going to be ported to PS2, just read it in a PS2 Update. I missunderstood.
tongue.gif
Sorry.

They should just port it to Dreamcast. I mean why not, SNK is like hte only company releasing games for it anymore and all their ports turn out great (except for KOF2001 which was just a bad game to begin with).

Originally posted by Jaded God@Jun 18, 2003 @ 05:50 PM

Im so tired of the Capcom vs SNK games... All the ports to diff systems.

I'm not. If you don't like it, don't buy it
smile.gif

anyway, this is SNK's spin on things, not Capcom's

Yeah, i really am glad to see the series continue. Especially considering the 2 greatest companies battling it out. I did kinda like MvsC2 better though. I like the fast past action. But this is series is an equally good game. Lets hope they continue.

Well, this isn't really part of the Capcom vs SNK series. Capcom vs SNK is a series developed by Capcom. SNK vs Capcom is a series developed by SNK. This is only the second SNK vs Capcom game.

I know but I am tired of seeing every different variation on every system. They gave it to ps2 and changed the end title to something diff. than the dc version.

Originally posted by racketboy@Jun 12, 2003 @ 10:58 AM

Feast your eyes on this

anybody else thinking this is gonna be incredibly awesome?!?!?

Feast your eyes on these, esp. the first one there.
wink.gif

Oh, what's with the guy and that long nose of his? Makes me want to take a pair of scissors and clip it.
laugh.gif

Sweet! Those are cool clips. Thanks for the find AkumaMatata.

Your right that guy has a big o' nose. But i like how they re did the capcom characters. At least it looks like it to me. But Dahlsims voice sounds weird.

Any chance of this possibly getting ported to DC? That game has me salivating to play it, and I want a DC Port! That is, unless Sony gets in the way, because it IS on PoS2 Arcade Hardware.

Originally posted by MasterAkumaMatata@Jun 22, 2003 @ 03:20 PM

Oh, what's with the guy and that long nose of his? Makes me want to take a pair of scissors and clip it.
laugh.gif

You kids must be too young to remember the best fighting game of the early 1990s, Ryuuko no Ken, aka Art of Fighting. It was the source of 25% of the King of Fighters cast.

I remember my neighbors rented Art of Fighting for the SNES a few times. We would play it to death. I was THE MAN with Robert, but it's been so long since I've played, I'm not so good anymore. Although I prefer the MD/Genny version to the SFC version.

Originally posted by Cloud121@Jul 9, 2003 @ 03:40 AM

I remember my neighbors rented Art of Fighting for the SNES a few times. We would play it to death. I was THE MAN with Robert, but it's been so long since I've played, I'm not so good anymore. Although I prefer the MD/Genny version to the SFC version.

You should prefer the NEO-GEO version <_<

Back