So I'm getting a dogga!

So I'm getting a dogga!

Originally posted by Gallstaff@Nov 4, 2003 @ 08:39 PM

Cats are teh uber gay

Taling like a nerd is "Uber gay"

Dogs are great... the best pet i've ever had (Cats are great too, i used to have two when i was really young... had to get rid of them though :( )

So I'm getting a dogga!

Originally posted by BJammzz@Nov 5, 2003 @ 01:48 PM

PS. dont ever hit your dog (use coller to punish) or feed it human food (ruins their insides and makes them pests) also, never sleep w/ yer dog in the same bed/area (or let them get on couches/seats u use) cuz they will see you as an equal or above u and life is shitty after that.

I think that's all now, haha

Dude my dog sleeps with me every night usually right next to me on my other pillow and she still knows who'se boss. She just doesn't like to be alone at night and she always want's company. I love sleeping with my dog, I dont see the problem

So I'm getting a dogga!

haha, agreed scared....I ahve a german sheapherd.....she can ruff sum stuff up. my old man at like 6'2'' 250 she could drag around by his arm and tackle him down. she is a tuffy...dont want her to snap back at yas, although I doubt she ever will.

So I'm getting a dogga!

Heh yeah my dog is 7 years old and I still toate her around with one arm.

Oh dude also those yummy doggy treats, don't some people put those in... soup? :puke:

So I'm getting a dogga!

Originally posted by Gallstaff+Nov 5, 2003 @ 06:54 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Gallstaff @ Nov 5, 2003 @ 06:54 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'> <!--QuoteBegin-BJammzz@Nov 5, 2003 @ 01:48 PM

PS. dont ever hit your dog (use coller to punish) or feed it human food (ruins their insides and makes them pests) also, never sleep w/ yer dog in the same bed/area (or let them get on couches/seats u use) cuz they will see you as an equal or above u and life is shitty after that.

I think that's all now, haha

Dude my dog sleeps with me every night usually right next to me on my other pillow and she still knows who'se boss. She just doesn't like to be alone at night and she always want's company. I love sleeping with my dog, I dont see the problem [/b][/quote]

you make love to your dog tho, theres a difference

So I'm getting a dogga!

I say we ban jurai...has he even made a post that's on topic or doesn't make fun of someone since he's been back the last few weeks?

So I'm getting a dogga!

I dunno, but I had much the same thoughts when I read that too... mine were just more brutal... and I didn't care to share them lol.

So I'm getting a dogga!

:agree

It's OK to love your dog, just don't love your dog. :lol:

Back