Some of my fav games i play (PC)...a little discussion

Hey guys. I'm playing these three pc games right now...

MaxPayne is cool cuz of all the mods comin' out... One of which i'm interested in is "DodgeThis"... however, I'm beginning to wonder whether it's going to be released at all...An alternative is the "KungFu v2" mod. :)

MOHAA is great for SP, but MP is VERY laggy. I was wondering, Does anyone know where i can get Bots for MOHAA MP? Are there any new mods for MOHAA? Is there an ADD-ON yet?

RTWC is the best MP game so far i think... the whole idea of Role playing within FPS is cool. I love playing the medic or lieutenant. :) Any mods for this one?

Have fun :)

Heroes of Might and Magic 3 is my favorite pc game of all time. (Can't wait until 4 comes out, but its probably going to be delayed cuz this is 3DO after all we're talking about) I've also been playing Super Hero League of Hoboken. It's an old game that I beat when I was younger but now it's released as abandonware so I've been playing it again, trying to beat it. Anybody who wants a good challenge play that game.

Super Hero League of Hoboken, I have the CD-rom version of that game, tho I hear teh CD version is rare and Beneath a Steel Sky is also. Tho I got both each for a Buck, great games but I'm not far in them. But My Favorite PC games are

Rise Of The Triad

Unreal (the Addon is better than you hear it is)

Quake 1 (never liked the 2nd and 3rd ones tho)

Moto Racer (I wish there was a Saturn version)

MDK (I also wish there was a Saturn Version of this too)

I'm playing through the Demo Of Hundred Swords, too bad the game is full of Japanese Text; but it seems playable enough methinks... but the pathfinding is horriable. Still I'm going to pick it up soon cause its fun and cheep (It's 20$)

(Edited by Captian Crazy at 12:07 am on Feb. 24, 2002)

Quote: from JCTango on 1:41 pm on Feb. 23, 2002

MOHAA is great for SP, but MP is VERY laggy. I was wondering, Does anyone know where i can get Bots for MOHAA MP? Are there any new mods for MOHAA? Is there an ADD-ON yet?

RTWC is the best MP game so far i think... the whole idea of Role playing within FPS is cool. I love playing the medic or lieutenant. :) Any mods for this one?

There aren't any bots yet for MOH:AA. I used to dislike the MP mode, but it's growing on me. I just don't do the objective-based maps anymore. I hate the waiting (and I thought RtCW was bad on that). So I switched to Team-Match and regular old DM. I'm getting better at it and I've got the next two weeks off from school so I'll probably be playing it all day every day :)

Although I do like RtCW, that gets laggier for me than MOH does. But for SP, MOH wins by far. One thing I didn't like about RtCW was the stupid zombies. All I wanted to do was kill Nazis. Doesn't get much sweeter than that. Can't wait for an expansion (to either really...)

Back