Somone is back here

GO TO ADMIN PANEL > ADD-ONS AND INSTALL VERTIFORO SIDEBAR TO SEE FORUMS AND SIDEBAR

Dark

Website
Visit site
Read all my posts that I did.

All were important and included information and no bullshit .. read by urself and tell me ..

And anyway ... the talk starts about my collection only when some smart ass starts to pick on it .. and make a big deal about .. I do not have a scanner, no digital camera .. and I do not plan to buy them to make ppl believe ...

mal

Website
Visit site
Quote: from Dark on 3:46 pm on April 5, 2002

Read all my posts that I did.

All were important and included information and no bullshit .. read by urself and tell me ...
What about this thread?

Gallstaff

Website
Visit site
Dark, i have a question that perhaps you can answer. Why are iori's legs tied together? Wouldn't that hinder his fighting?

Gallstaff

Website
Visit site
well i have and i know it DOESN'T, but the little story lines that fighting games have... well is it ever explained why he did that to his legs?

ExCyber

Staff member
I actually looked around for it and I haven't seen anything. My inclination is to just say "He's nuts, cut him some slack." :biggrin:

Dark

Website
Visit site
It is like a symbol in his band .. Iori sings and I have a few mp3s too .. he had this style back when he was singing and still has them .. if you see him in action you wont even notice him fighting.

my favourite

Gallstaff

Website
Visit site
but isn't ICE the only admin? and i asked him, he doesn't know who gave people some of these titles.

Cloud121

Website
www.geocities.com
Yeah, Skank thought It'd be funny to give me my Hentai name. If only Ice had given me my Ex-SOLDIER name that I had requested! :(

Captian Crazy

Speaking of hentai, I talked about it in front of this anime obbessed girl, #### I was lucky I didn't slaped heheh. My stupid friends brought it up.