• Rise from your gwave!

sonic and knuckles "lock on"

Discussion in 'Genesis/Mega Drive' started by GamerMetroid, Sep 20, 2001.

1. GamerMetroid

GamerMetroid New Member

ok a few questions for ya... Sonic1("s1"), Sonic2("s2"), Sonic3("S3") work with Sonic and Knuckles lock on technonoly("S&K"). so If sonic2 works("S2&K") has anyone been able to use the Sonic 2 Beta("S2beta""S2.5") with it? Does Sonic spinball("SSB") or Sonic 3d("S3d") with S&K? does "crackers"Stadium("s4") do anything with S&K?

If not real on the machines has someone hacked them together?

has anyone "made all possable combo's"(i.e. having what is it 3 different S&K roms hook up to all those games)? Just wondering is all. uh re "3 S&K roms" check goodgen program.

2. IceDigger

IceDigger Founder Staff Member

only sonic 2 and sonic 3 have any effect at all, the other games will default to the bonus stage game included in S&K.

3. GamerMetroid

GamerMetroid New Member

unless hackedi think i got the nuckles playing in sonic1 patch someplace... so sonic spinball ect don't do anything? oh well :( now sonic 2 beta... that would be cool.

4. stolfi1

stolfi1 New Member

you can actually play the sonics with lockon technology inside sonic jam for the saturn i have to wonder why the sound is beter on the saturn then on the dc smash pack version

5. IceDigger

IceDigger Founder Staff Member

cause the saturn versions are ports, not emulation.

6. GamerMetroid

GamerMetroid New Member

i know aobut sonic jam, I was just wodnering what can be done with the genesis itself. i mean i also own sonic cd, s&k collection on pc.