sonic and knuckles "lock on"

ok a few questions for ya... Sonic1("s1"), Sonic2("s2"), Sonic3("S3") work with Sonic and Knuckles lock on technonoly("S&K"). so If sonic2 works("S2&K") has anyone been able to use the Sonic 2 Beta("S2beta""S2.5") with it? Does Sonic spinball("SSB") or Sonic 3d("S3d") with S&K? does "crackers"Stadium("s4") do anything with S&K?

If not real on the machines has someone hacked them together?

has anyone "made all possable combo's"(i.e. having what is it 3 different S&K roms hook up to all those games)? Just wondering is all. uh re "3 S&K roms" check goodgen program.

only sonic 2 and sonic 3 have any effect at all, the other games will default to the bonus stage game included in S&K.

unless hackedi think i got the nuckles playing in sonic1 patch someplace... so sonic spinball ect don't do anything? oh well :( now sonic 2 beta... that would be cool.

you can actually play the sonics with lockon technology inside sonic jam for the saturn i have to wonder why the sound is beter on the saturn then on the dc smash pack version

Quote: from stolfi1 on 4:46 am on Sep. 22, 2001

you can actually play the sonics with lockon technology inside sonic jam for the saturn i have to wonder why the sound is beter on the saturn then on the dc smash pack version

i know aobut sonic jam, I was just wodnering what can be done with the genesis itself. i mean i also own sonic cd, s&k collection on pc.

Back