Space Channel 5 ost

Hello all!

I have a problem, I've tried to download the files por space channel 5 ost from the soundtrack's section, and I can´t download them.

I can´t click right button and select save as, because the flie has a .htm extension instead a .mp3 extension. And if I left click on the file, it opens me the windows online audio player, but I don't hear anything and I can´t download the file.

Any solution, please?

Thank you, bye.

Sounds like you have those type of files associated from you browser to direction open up the media player rather then save them.

We have a new script in place now for downloading files, so you gotta left click on the file and it'll send you to another page, there you will have to left click on the file again to download it. 'Save As' does seem to save the file as .htm for some reason, the script is not totally complete yet, so there will be bugs.

As for MP3's being opened by WMP, maybe you could set no program to open MP3 files, just temporarily, so you can download the files you want. Then afterwards reset the .MP3 association with whatever program you like.

Downloads work in Internet Explorer and Mozilla Firefox.

Hello again!

Maybe there are bugs with the downloads, because the files of skies of arcadia ost I can download them without problems: left click on the 1 after the name of the file, left click again on the name of the file in the new window with the chao.

But, in the space channel 5 ost page, when I left click on the file's name in the chao's page, the player pop up; but that doesn't happen in other OST's like skies of arcadia (instead, a pop up window with the open , save, cancel options come up).

Moreover, some links of space channel 5 ost lead you to an error message (the window with the chao and an error message).

I know that the soundtrack section has been uploaded recently, so might be some bugs. If this the case, I'll wait, no problem :thumbs-up: .

Can someone make me the favour of check if s/he can download some file from this OST?

Because if people can download the files, then the problem is my browser's configuration (but I haven't had a problem like this before).

Thank you for you replies.

PS: A really very good soundtrack sections you have in this page. Thanks for the effort of upload the osts.

I have also noticed a few bugs with the download system. Unfortunately, those bugs wont be fixed for sometime, as dibz (the creator) is going to be unavailable to work on the script.

I tried to download a file from the SC5 soundtrack, and the script doesnt seem to give the correct mime data, it thinks the files are 'application/octet-stream'. It also doesnt give the correct filename or extension :(

One suggestion is that you visit RPGamers.net, they have a 'Game Music' section with FTP's listed with game music in them. You could also visit, http://www.skylagoon.com/gamemp3s/ they release a load of game albums, and they have many ways for you to download those files.

Hello!

I finally manage to download the files.. you were right, I had to disable the window's net player and the box with the options: open, save as, cancel pops up...

Well, if somebody have the same problem, that's the solution... the option to disable the pop up of window's net player is just above the buttons of stop, play in an arrow (is a pop-up menu).

Buuut... there is a problem, the tracks number 12 and 14 lead you to an error page; I think that the problem is the name of the track... that ' in the name makes the error. Because the two only files that have an error have ' in their names (morolian's base - strange path & morolian's base - escape).

Thanks four your help, bye.

Hello again Flakvin!

Do you know how connect to gamemp3s server by FTP client?

I was looking for space channel 5 part 2 ost volume hey, and I found that it was in www.skylagoon.com/gamemp3s/; but I don't know what IP, port, login and password are necessary to fill in the boxes of the FTP client (and they don't give a clue in the tutorial).

Can you give a hand or clue?

Thank you, good bye.

Back