Star Wars Trilogy DVD Packaging Leaked

Originally posted by Cloud121@Jul 3, 2004 @ 10:56 AM

Sounds cool!

How many trailers are there?  Just one per movie?

Edit:  Hey mal, I found the trailers for A New Hope and Empire.  I can't find one for Jedi though.  Do you have it?

I've only checked out the Star Wars trailers (it wasn't referred to as A New Hope 'til later ;) ) and there are three or four of them.

If I've got time I'll have a look at the Jedi discs tonight. :)

racketboy - the SPDIF input comes courtesy of my motherboard (Asus A7N8X-E deluxe) and the optional SPDIF module. :)

Hey mal, If you are wanting to reprodiuce the Ac-3 sound then it can only be recorded by using the original data stream; ie before the signal is turned into an audio wave, digital or otherwise.

I love laserdisc i have the Special edition box set on it maybe I should go buy the regular version boxset before it becomes a collectors item .

Originally posted by mal@Jul 2, 2004 @ 03:57 PM

Does anyone know of a video capture programme that will also capture AC-3 audio? I've got an SPDIF input on my motherboard, but I'm not sure how to use it. :blush:

BTW the video I've captured doesn't look that bad... :D

my guess would be you need a laserdisc player with ac-3 and a decoder then run the docoder into your soundcard have you tried that , but it may not work ...your spdif on you sound card youre talking about is coaxl or fiber ?

I've got all of that now. The AC-3 rf to AC-3 digital box (demodulator) only arrived this week, hence the question. The SPDIF is coaxial.

I haven't tried it yet - I thought I'd do a bit of homework first.

Well then I would guess it would work , ive never done it before personally .

I have a huge laserdisc collection somthing like 327 movies ?

I think laserdisc are pretty cool , fakk2 on this board also likes laserdisc .

Back