Sushi!

GO TO ADMIN PANEL > ADD-ONS AND INSTALL VERTIFORO SIDEBAR TO SEE FORUMS AND SIDEBAR

jim993

Website
Visit site
they call it a mexican roll(no clue why) it has a spicy mayo sauce with tempora batter in it and makrel(ya today is one of those i can't spell days)

also i like the spicy tuna roll it's almost the same but minus the tempora and with tuna.

also a spider role has a soft shell crab in it with other stuff(all vegs).

all time favorite dish soba(in soup)

finally a post i really like gots to love the fish LOL

Falstaf

I have yet to find a variety that I don't like. But instead of the customary wasabe or pickled ginger, I like fresh lemon on mine. Try it, you might be surprised. (Damn you Cynn! Now I've got a craving.)

jim993

Website
Visit site
since i'm talking and i like this post i'll post my most unliked sushi dishes.

monk fish liver (my god most terrible thing i tasted)

uni (i think that's how you spell it it's sea urchin) not that great always thought it tasted like snot

maidtina

Website
Visit site
I'm not a really big fish eater, i prefer to have a saveloy with my large chips. Mmmmmmmm

Cant really get sushi down here, this is a mostly indian area. When i next go to london (just an hour and a half's train ride away) i'll go into Yo Sushi and order a bento-full of stuff. What the hell is soba anyway? is that the one where you grow whiskers if a girl eats it? :)

Supergrom

Website
Visit site
true dat iceman, true dat. i have yet to find a variety of sushy that i do like. but then again, im not fond of seafood in general, so its no big suprise

Mysticales

I make good pasta...my sis makes a damn good chicken parm... hungry anyone?

Arakon

I'd say yes, but I know you. I prolly wouldn't live to tell of it.

anyways, raw fish isn't my thing, steak isn't either. I'll stick to cooked/fried fish and chicken for the most part.

I make an awesome pizza (well, minus the dough) and good fried potatoes.. although people tend to avoid both, since I like adding a pretty.. exotic mix of spices.

Random Hajile

Sushi? tried it once wasn't really a fan. Personally I'd rather make a big plate of mexican food

I cook some great enchiladas and shredded beef tacos...

Shoot! now I'm hungry!!!

DBOY

Website
derrick.sobodash.com
Sushi... how revolting. There's a reason I learned Chinese cooking, it's because they're the only people in Asia who know how to make food that TASTES GOOD...

And on that note I just realized it's almost 8:00. I'm thinking chengdu chicken, egg fried rice, and some kind of herbal tea tonight.

SEGA DAVID

Website
Visit site
i just had some sushi....mmmmmm!

it was damn good.

i pretty much hate seafood in general, except for shrimps and some sushi. like shrimp, samon, or yellowtail rolls. also, rice with soy souce and that soup that they make...

mmmmmm! the place we get our sushi from is SUSHI GEN, its really fresh and really good

i used to hate sushi but my parents *forced* me to eat it and now i think that SOME sushi's are ok

but hey, id take a ribeye steak over sushi any day of the week

SkankinMonkey

Website
Visit site
Originally posted by MasterAkumaMatata+May 24 2002,22:57--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(MasterAkumaMatata @ May 24 2002,22:57)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-Cynnamin@May 24 2002,17:20

What's your favorite kind of sushi and what is in it?
By starting this topic, are you implying that you like it raw? hint hint
[/b][/quote]

You mean you don't like it raw?

maidtina

Website
Visit site
I make a blinding spaghetti bolognaise, from scratch, no dolmio crap. and i am also getting good at making my national dish. Still prefer to get that one as a takeaway though. Mmm chicken madras, peshwari nan, round op poppadoms, basmati rice and extra hot lime pickle, fantastic!

Cynnamin

Website
www.mindspring.com
Originally posted by MasterAkumaMatata@May 23 2002,22:57

[By starting this topic, are you implying that you like it raw? hint hint
I don't like it raw... I live for it raw.

are we talking about the same thing?