TGCD Backup

SkankinMonkey

Established Member
I sent a PM to FAKK telling him he could upload his games to my ftp and gave him the info, several people on this board have access to my ftp and if he choses to upload his collection to me I'll add the section to my FTP. Just letting anyone know since I dont talk much on IRC anymore.

SkankinMonkey you do have an FTP???? Strange! I didn't noticed that. Anyway that will be a good idea if FAKK2 accept it.

Sorry guys my dsl is slooooww, Ive been uploading my Duo games to SM but only at 13kbps that my top speed for uploading....But ive got quite a few on there now, and Im not even close to being finished, so Please be patient, Ive allready got like 10 games on there....I only wish I could upload them faster....but oh welll, I do what I can. :)

I have a good portion of tgcd games an i wouldnt mind uppin some aside from the fact that you did some childish shit an banned me from irc for no reason
devil.gif

hey do you have snatcher for the PCE always wanted to play it for it. I got it uploaded to rat's server in my one post in this section titled "can i beg for isos". but i never downloaded it.

I am sorry for digging up this old thread, but could people with TGCD archives PM their FTP so that I may have access to downloading them? Ever since RIGG has been down, I have been crazy for getting more games. I have about 10 games right now, but no thanks to my little brother, I now have 8 since he broke my two favorite games; Ys Book I & II and Dracula X. Please PM, I am looking for Dragon Slayer, Beyond Shadowgate, Lords of Thunder, possibly Macross 2038. Thank you.

WHen my server regains life I will have TGCD games available for download, not forever thoug, possibly just a few weeks for a few hours a day, although I will post when the FTp is up and down.

I have around 50 TGCD games just so you know.

Too bad I'm only on a 56k connection. I have over 200 games for TG-16/PCE. Always hear bad things about downloading, such as bad/missing files and such.

I too only have 56k connection. although at least I have close to all the PC Engine cds games about 430 or so. I heard the same kind fo things about downlaoding which is way I neve bothered with downloading them

Back