Thank goodness for the GBA

I just got back from my aunts wedding, in which i spent about 14 hours in the car... BOTH WAYS (we left thursday night, arrived friday, left saturday night, arrived home sunday). And all i have to say is i am very glad I have a GBA sp, and I'm also very glad i purchased some new games for the road. I beat Mario Advance 2 (super mario world) and put a decent little dent into final fantasy tactics. I'm a little dissappointed in F-zero though. Its way too easy on the easy setting, but nigh on impossible on the more difficult ones, and i just wasnt patient enough to relearn a game that i thought i was already pretty good at.

yeah I was just visiting in the hospital while my father in law was having surgery.
I played Mario Bros Classic for a little and also got back into Metroid Fusion after a long break from the game. Fusion is always a good thrill altough I think the people in the waiting room thought I was a pshyco when I vocalized my occasional frustration.

I'll drive only if:
A. I can use your car
B. I can hang my fuzzy dice on mirror
C. I can bring my VG Remix CDs, and you live through the mind-numbing, tone-deaf, humming, whistling, and occasional singing. :lol:

Oh yes, and I think I'll plug Wario Ware here again. It's almost the perfect portable game imho. Advance Wars 2 is good fun also. Still need to get FFTA...

ratfish said:
I'll drive only if:
A. I can use your car
B. I can hang my fuzzy dice on mirror
C. I can bring my VG Remix CDs, and you live through the mind-numbing, tone-deaf, humming, whistling, and occasional singing. :lol:

Oh yes, and I think I'll plug Wario Ware here again. It's almost the perfect portable game imho. Advance Wars 2 is good fun also. Still need to get FFTA...
Hell yeah! You can come riding with me anytime!!

:aacool: Rock on! :aacool:

Back