The Paranormal, Weird, and Unexplained Thread

Originally posted by Zheræ@Apr 4, 2004 @ 11:31 AM

Can´t believe people actually thought it was true :blink: Time traveling to the past is one thing to the future is another thing totally diferent a single machine and that small is simply not possible, he had a nice car tho :lol:

Yeah, we all know that 2-way time machines are at least 4 times as big! :sarcasm:

Anyway, I once had a paranormal experience. I heated up some water in the microwave, but not to boiling. When I put the instant coffee in, it boiled over and made a huge mess! There was obviously some terrible coffee-spilling evil at work.

Easiest way I hear is to use a Ouji board. Freaky stuff with that if you don't know what your doing. Be carefull.

http://www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis6...EMONOLATRY.html

i just picture people like these people

(one fat guy who sounds like he has never quite hit puberty, one fat woman who wishes she never lost her virginity to her pet dog when 15, both wearing clocks and in a basement that is illuminated by candles)

guy- "i summon they demons of satan,oohhmmmmmmmm curcu chibba flaph flahp ukk ukk ukk blah"

girl- ohhhh i see the majisty of they lord satan

Parent- what the fuck are you kids doing down there with your vodo

guy girl- ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh i am satan ahhhhhhhhh

then later on that night they go prancing around in their capes thinking they're possessed by demons.

i wonder if pretending to be a super hero when a kid is an equivelent to what they do?

(joe wants to go to haunted places to see if there are spirits)

If you live in Malaysia and have a restroom that is haunted you better call the Malaysian Ghost Busters! No joke, really odd though.

Story

KUALA LUMPUR - Malaysian ghost-busters were called in to exorcise spirits at a national service training camp after two groups of youths claiming to have seen ghosts became hysterical, a report said on Thursday.

On Sunday night, 13 girls and three boys at a camp in southern Negeri Sembilan state went berserk and started screaming that their toilets were haunted, the New Straits Times said. They were hospitalised and discharged the next day.

The perceived hauntings continued with another four girls becoming hysterical late Tuesday after claiming to have seen the same apparitions in the toilets, the daily said.

Muslim faith healer Abu Bakar Hassan and his assistants were summoned from Kuala Lumpur, and a camp instructor told the newspaper that Abu Bakar had “caught the spirits and thrown them into the sea.” The group also spent time “cleasing” the area, he said.

The instructor said all the affected girls were having their periods when they became hysterical. There are 508 trainees at the camp.

Malaysia started non-military national service training for 18-year-old youths in February to boost patriotism and racial integration.

Where is page 11 ??????

Did they not make it out or what? :huh :blink:

Well after thinking about it I remember seeing a thing on the discovery channel about how certain gases emmited from the earth can cause hallucinations. Also I found this bit of info on bad air. Bad Air

Perhaps this could explain what happened for those that choose not to believe in the possible alternatives.

The Clocks!

Here is an odd one from a small Canadian town.

It seems like everybodys clock in town is jumping ahead by 10min even if they turn it to the right time. True story. Very odd. Only digital clocks are afected.

I read through a lot of John Titors's stuff, and the whole thing is brilliant. Why? Because even if it's all bullshit. Even if it's all just an elaborate hoax. A ruse incited in a state of underpants-lessness. We have one man openly talking about society's decadence, opulence, and how ultimately we will be our own downfall. Whether that be nuclear or cultural is irrelevant; we have hit a wall as a society, all focused on our own consumer buying power, forgetting the little things in life. The little things; the important things.

He's like Leunig (for all those non-aussies out there, sorry if you don't know him) only he speaks in a more prophetic harbinger of doom sort of way.

Entertaining AND relevant. :D

and with that, I'm off to play FFX-2...damn addictions...

That is just a joke, right? I don't even know where to begin. If true, he could have a whole whack of psychological illnesses resulting from the deaths, but that doesn't explain the physical occurances around the house.

Seriously tho, that can't be real. It just seems too well thought out and the pictures and everything are just done to tug at your heart.

When I was heavily into animal conservation and photographing wilflife many years ago, I was snapping some photos of a bird in the nearby swamp.

After getting the photos developed and scanned, I sent the pics to a collegue of mine. A few days later, she said there was something strange in one of the photos. Keep in mind that I didn't see anything while taking the pictures, and I didn't notice anything strange about it before either.

Anyway, she touched up the picture through adobe or some other photo enhancing picture, which basically enhanced the outline of this "thing".

At first, I thought that she had planted/manipulated the photo, to add this weird looking thing to the pic. But after further examining the original photo, the same exact outline was in the original, just more faint.

The closest thing I can explain about what this thing looked like was a deformed baby with broken wings. I pondered this just being the way the sunlight went through the forest, creating this image, but the outline was so perfect that I just couldn't accept that as what it was.

A lot of my Christian friends told me that I should not try to figure out what it was and that I should not send it to anyone else, or I'd be asking for trouble, but I then sent the a copy of the original photo, along with enhanced photos to several people. The very next day, the hard drive myteriously crashed.

I don't know if that was a sign not to mess with it any more or not, but I haven't sent anyone else any photos since then. Although I've mentioned it to people several times in the past, not many people believe it.

Back