The Paranormal, Weird, and Unexplained Thread

i've seen that hide and go seek site before all i know is the person in the video looks nothing like the kid in the pics.

Originally posted by Zheræ@Fri, 2004-11-26 @ 03:53 PM

Malakai now you have to show us that photo :eek:mg:

[post=124525]Quoted post[/post]​

Yeah, i'm rather curious myself too.

Originally posted by IceMan2k@Thu, 2004-11-25 @ 05:41 PM

Hide and Seek with a Ghost

This will freak you out hard core.

[post=124485]Quoted post[/post]​

It was nice, but a bit more content could have made it more amusing. If anyone thinks that's real, look again. The video is fake, and it's blatant: whenever the boy fades in/out, it's possible to see some crossfading in action, because the video noise will go smoother during those parts.

He also menitoned receiving lots of e-mails from readers, but I didn't see any email addy anywhere in that site. Did they guess it out or what?

i like to watch these cams sometimes here's a cap that to me looks like somebody is standing around in the back. highlighted what i am talking about.

Yeah I see it, the proportions look alright but real faded. Anyone also got those floating orbs in their pics that you can get with digital cameras? They´re not rare my brother got a bunch of those in one pic the other day.

Hmmm, I have seen this thread floating about for awhile and I decided to hop in. First thing first, I need to stop by my mums and grab this pic of my Aunt when she was living in Berlin... its really creepy, i will get that up TODAY hopefully. As for a little contribution. Not that its really ghosts, but it was really creepy for me and they images are something I will never forget till the day I die.

When I was in second grade I was repeatedly having nightmares of my house burning down and I was burning in the fire. Every dream would go this way, so it got to the point where I would lay down for bed and force myself to start dreaming about building a bedroom out of bricks (I do this a lot to manipulate my dreams for that night, give it a foundation to run on you know) so as nights went by I finally started having nightmares of my house burning down but I was safe in my room of bricks. Then one night the dream goes on and my entire family burns up in the fire and there dead roasty toasty bodies come stumbling into my room moaning and groaning and my brother Ian is the first to get to me and as hes about to reach out and do god knows what I run for my closet to hide and then wake up. I wake up on the most memorable day of my childhood, it was 2 days till halloween and I was out in the backyard playing stickball with the other kids in our 3 family house. (an old mansion that used to be an ice farmers house, ice farmers cut ice from ponds and stores it for the town to use... off topic) I was in outfield and felt really dizzy and I turned to look at my house and it was on fire. Flames were bursting from my bedroom window and I see my brother screaming in the window! BUT WAIT, Ian's playing stick ball, hes not inside. No it was a hallucination... swear to god, i hallucinated this!

Later that night I was in the living room watching Bambi (i was in second grade!) and drawing halloween pictures. I hear the smoke alarm go off, this is common the stupid thing went off when you toasted a stinkin bagel! So I get up to check on it and the kitchen was full of smoke. I run to my bedroom and theres my brother face down on my bed crying, flames roaring from my closet. My house burned down that night. No one was hurt, but my brother explained that he was trying to get my mothers attention or the neighbors by screamind out the window. This memory still gives me the creeps! Oh and how did the fire start, Ian started it. He got angry at me and decided to light my clothes on fire, he was 4!

Top 10 Paranormal Events of 2004!

Wooohooo!

The Psychic and the Ghost of a Murdered Girl

Ghosts at a Courthouse Set Off the Security System

Woman Surprises a Skunk Ape

Ogopogo Caught on Video

The Mutant Beastie

Dino Hunt

Stones from the Heavens

Stones from Her Eyes

Weeping Icons

Atlantis Found – Again

This one is just plain old weird. This guy has no hearbeat yet blood is still pumping through his body somehow.

I forgot what it's called, but I think that's a known (but quite rare) condition where the heart does very slow contractions instead of quick ones. Blood flows, but the pulse is not measurable by conventional means.

Well the article states that the blood vessles in the man's heart are extra strong and pump the blood through the body, but his heart lies perfectly still.

Saw something weird earlier, and even though I'm not much for the paranormal etc., I thought I'd post it here. I was working on this image at work earlier, getting it ready to print, and I saw a very vivid looking face in the water near the bottom left corner. Strange indeed. The image is a photograph from the construction of the Cheesman Dam (near Denver). Not sure when it was taken but my guess would be around 1910's-20's. The photo is a direct scan from the original print and is unmanipulated except for some basic cleanup.

Image:

weird-sm.jpg

Closeup:

weird-close.jpg

My first thought was that maybe it was an Indian spirit, pissed off about the dam being built. :blink:

Back