things i've learned

things i've learned

things i've learned tonight

1. drinking isn't that great

2. spilling a drink on yourself isn't good

3. asking women(girls/females) if they want to suck on things is not always a good idea

4. I have no problem with running around naked for no reason(not a good thing but now i know)

5. i can wash clothes in a sink really badly but i can do it(damn soap is hard to get out of clothes)

6. a going away party in your honor sucks if nobody is honoring you at your party

7. people find it funny to see a person running around with their junk flapping around

I promiss i'll never make a pointless post like this again

things i've learned

Originally posted by joe81@Aug. 23 2002, 6:40 pm

I promiss i'll never make a pointless post like this again

Yeah right
biggrin.gif

Where are you going anyway?

things i've learned

Guinness is the best for getting you very drunk, very quickly. Don't mix it with Lucozade and stand next to a bass speaker stack though, take it from me.

things i've learned

Tequila is much better (and cheaper!) for quick drunk.

Guinness is too expensive for the amount required to get you drunk enough to make an ass out of yourself ;(

30$ later and I'm not only disgusted with how LONG it took and how horrible the stuff tastes, but I'm barely even tipsy.

I'll pass....

Also, generally the use of the word "balls" when used in sexual invitation to a female is a turnoff. You'd have been better off to ask her if she'd mind teabagging you so the Guinness wasn't wasted.

things i've learned

i really don't know the exact wording, and i didn't care if she did or didn't i was just joking around. Just like me running around naked why was i doing that i find it funny that people are so repressive when it comes to being nude.

and i don't know about having to drink a real lot of gen to get drunk. I was downing mine like it was water and i was in the dessert for a day and i got drunk rather fast. But as you said it is incredibly expensive so i ran out fast and had to drink what ever was around.(i only bought a 6 pack of it and it cost me 12 dollars)

things i've learned

i forgot to mention this also in my first post

I learned

Family resturants have nothing good to drink and ordering thigns that you don't know what are winds up having you drinking a womans drink that came with whipped cream and a cherry on top.

my exact quote when it came to the table "Is this the gayest drink you have? Oh it's not. You know you could have made it even more gayer if you tossed in a little pink umbrella and served it to me in a pink glass with rainbows on it."

things i've learned

Originally posted by Cynnamin@Aug. 23 2002, 6:33 pm

Tequila is much better (and cheaper!) for quick drunk.

Yeah, now you mention it. I went to Prague once and it was like the equivalent of 50 pence a shot. Pretty messy.

things i've learned

as scotty said, it is green. Absinthe is very very alcoholic and even better when it has a high concentration of psychoactive wormwood!!! beats tequila any day

things i've learned

Brought a few little ottles of that back from Prague too. My dada thought he'd try some whilst driving the car, seeing as he'd never heard of it. All I can say is that it's a good idea there were no other cars around..

things i've learned

Absinthe is quite good and definately an experience to drink... and I can totally understand why it's illegal here in the States. I've had homebrew absinthe and imported absinthe and both were quite good... however the most enjoyable part of the experience was the preparation method. I am quite glad I bought the spoon & glass, in retrospect.

things i've learned

Yeah, it does look quite cool when it's done that way. Is it completely illegal over there? Here you can only be served two shots I think (after they burned some of the alcohol out).

things i've learned

this post like many others i've made has bothered me enough where i feel like deleting all of my posts with in it.(i've done this with a few different posts i've started don't know what ones but if i looked i could probably find at least 2 of them)

things i've learned

well how much more alchoholic can you get than close to 100%

you can buy that percentage here in the U.S. one shot of that can kill you if you down it wrong

there is the polish stuff they sell at the liquor retailer where i live its called spiritus if i remeber corectly its 196 proof its definatley over 190 i know that

--but wont almost anything have somekind of effect if you add a little wormwood to it

look for that stuff or request it (if you want real strong stuff)

-- i remember when i was a kid people smuggled that shit in thier luggage now you can buy it

i brought that to a party last year and this one greek guy drank it like it was nothing -- in like 45 minutes he was on the floor with cheetos stuck up his noze and down his pants

things i've learned

If you really wanna get hammered just go pick up some 151 rum. The only thing more potent is moonshine.

After the first shot of 151 you can't taste anything so drinking another 20 isin't an issue.

Wormwood's toxcicity scares me. I'd feel a bit safer just doing the usualy psychadelic drugs. At least I wouldn't be quite as worried about going to the hospital from someone putting in too much of it.

things i've learned

mal sorry didn't see the question i'm transfering from a local college to one away from my house and i'll be 2 and a half hours away from my home. Today is my last day in my area and i'm feeling all sad and nervous. Sad because i wasted too much time and didn't get anything i wanted done. and nervouse because i don't know what's going to happen with me in life.

things i've learned

Originally posted by joe81@Aug. 25 2002, 7:53 am

Today is my last day in my area and i'm feeling all sad and nervous. Sad because i wasted too much time and didn't get anything i wanted done. and nervouse because i don't know what's going to happen with me in life.

You and countless others in the world. It's perfectly normal.
smile.gif

Back