this place rocks

arakon, actually i don't need any isos. i can find them on my own if need be. any chimp with a comp and isp can find them or anything else for that matter. the point was you don't need to be so damned condesending to idiots, some people aren't as smart as chimps and it's not their fault.

and i own a good deal of my own awesome sega titles. the other point was some people are just plain rude.

and i actually support killing the ftp section. it was a good descision.

Originally posted by SkankinMonkey@Oct. 07 2002, 10:01 am

So you dont like us being condescending to you, son?

(condescending means to deal with people in a patronizingly superior manner)

So what exactly was your point then Capt Trips, if not to whinge about ISO's?

Did you basically just post this message to tell us off? What specific instances are you referring to?

I think your whole thing about the copyright thing is a bunch of crap.

If you think the admins are the only helpful people, you need to hang out more.

If you don't like the people here and the way we do things, I suggest you either leave, or put up with it.

Google Search: download saturn iso
biggrin.gif

dur, hee hee

me am da smart one now...

hey, i didn't type in "pr0n"

That's not the bias he was complaining about. "Trips" seemed to be whinging about the treatment of new members.

ahh i see, i remember when i was new, i acted like a dumbass posting the same thread in several forums to get quicker replies etc. If you have something intelligent to say capt , people will listen. If fanboys are getting on your ass for speaking legitimate truth, one of the mods would probably back you up, or some one who is "not" of a fanboy status.

look on the direct connect hub, i believe classic sega on there is still up and running

Originally posted by chainsmoker@Oct. 09 2002, 3:20 pm

But Trips is precisely the kind of dipshit that gives new members a bad rap.

i do agree... i'm not a new member... but i am a new member to the board... don't want my rep in the gutter
sad.gif

lol

pushing people down stairs is very fun, especially if they stold your last pop in your locker.

[writing]: note...to...self. i...am...a...dipshit.

and skank and cynnamin lived happily ever after. the end. amen. fin. where's the beef.

I think Unabommer is aluding to the event where he pushed me down a flight of stairs during our summer vacation and fucked up my ankle. it's still kinda fucked up but hey, who cares right? It just turned purple when i went shopping with cynnamin. But that's the price you pay for falling down steps when someone says 'hey, lets practice my new kung fu moves'
cool.gif

Originally posted by SkankinMonkey@Oct. 09 2002, 11:35 pm

I think Unabommer is aluding to the event where he pushed me down a flight of stairs during our summer vacation and fucked up my ankle.

that's the one

Back