this place rocks

DAMN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I cannot fucking BELIEVE I missed out on this whole conversation. I'm such an ass! Make that pirate illegal old school gamer\collector ass.

Don't worry.

I'm sure another one will come along shortly.
biggrin.gif

gallstaff, i think i got the pun, but with your sarcasm it is hard to tell. i know you were poking fun at almost everything i had to say.

chainsmoker, yes it is friendship. but starangers might not understand that, and thus that attitude might drive newbies away.

SkankinMonkey, i can tell you just hate me, so i won't bother. have fun though.

and gamefoo21, i wasn't tryoing to exersize tact, i was trying to agrivate the agrivators. ALMOST everyone who answered this topic fits my complaint perfectly!

but as galstaff said, "It's just that it IS in the fucking rules. . . " so the rules prevail, i expect a ban, and i expect rudeness to govern these boards by the grace of the rulers (iceman, arakon, hmm, are there any others? no offense if anyone slipped my mind).

Originally posted by Capt Trips@Oct. 16 2002, 3:54 pm

ALMOST everyone who answered this topic fits my complaint perfectly!

Only almost?

We'll just have to try harder next time.
tongue.gif

Originally posted by Capt Trips@Oct. 16 2002, 12:54 am

i wasn't tryoing to exersize tact, i was trying to agrivate the agrivators. ALMOST everyone who answered this topic fits my complaint perfectly!

You don't have a freakin clue, do you?

Why don't you try to actually get to know the people in here and what this place is about before you go spouting off?!

Of course, you try to cover your tail by kissing up to the mods or whoever has a high post count.
sarcasm.gif

oh no, 4 p1r4t3 doesn't like me. Whatever shall I do? Retreat into the corners of my room and cry forever....yes...please...someone hold me....galstaff...falstaff...cww80....someone....anyone...
sad.gif

Originally posted by SkankinMonkey@Oct. 16 2002, 2:19 pm

oh no, 4 p1r4t3 doesn't like me. Whatever shall I do? Retreat into the corners of my room and cry forever....yes...please...someone hold me....galstaff...falstaff...cww80....someone....anyone...
sad.gif

now look what you've done!

i think it's time you had a time-out, mister

"kissing up to mods and high posters"?

um, everyone better kiss up to the admins, because w/o them this site wouldn't exist. but the admins have had their times of fault too.

and MOST highposters post crap. i would rather see a newbie say something useful, than a highposter post his/her regualr crap.

btw, this topic can be deleted/locked anytime. i think enough people have been here to see my point, and i am getting tired of defending my position from rude sarcasm. i mean the least some one could do is logically say why newbies suck compared to the barage of stupid responses this post has recieved (inbetween the few good ones).

and also, i won't be replying to this topic anymore (unless something warents a response from me). i would honestly like to see this topic die, 'cause no one (barring a few) seem to understand my main gripe. the hell w/ isos and the like; any idiot could find them. the hell w/ the ftp site, again, any idiot could find one.

just to be crystal clear, my gripe is that this place (actually the people who frequent this place), have closed their ranks and said (virtually), "unless you are a newbie w/ knoledge (aka an oldschool gamer who can help us who really is far from a newbie), or one of us, get lost!"

aidos all, and happy chatting.

I still haven't seen what you are talking about. Sure, there is a level of rudeness when it comes to answering a question that has been covered many many times in the past. Sure this isn't the most loving, caring, sharing forum in the world, but you get that anywhere.

Why do you have to come to this forum and flamebait like this? What kind or response did you expect? Of course you are going to get negative responses when you call the majoritory of the membership elitist!

What gives you the authority to question the actions of the members and moderators who provide unlimited, free assistance for a great number of problems?

Originally posted by Gallstaff@Oct. 16 2002, 6:25 pm

Fuck...

WHO WANT'S CUPCAKES?!

Don't you believe it! I never got any damn cupcakes! Geez, just like a girlfriend I once had....all promisis and no delivery. Coarse, I had one that bitched a lot too so.....

this loozer kid is so full of crap.

Listen, we treat newbies just fine here as long as they don't spend all of their posts asking for ISOs and complaining. I help out tons of newbies.

I wouldn't be surprised if we don't close the thread soon 'cause you just set yourself up so well for getting picked on
smile.gif

i think we're going to have to fight for the last cupcake.

taste the bent aluminum of my Golf Club of Beating +1!

(image of my blood-stained golf club will be posted later)

Hah!!!!!! You fools know nothing of the power of.......................................FARTS OF DEATH ATTACK!!!!

Prepare to die slowely and nasally....

Back