Three Years It's Been...

Three Years It's Been...

Ala peanut butter sandwiches!

The posts have disappeared - or have they?

Three Years It's Been...

Originally posted by joe81@Jul 8, 2004 @ 10:00 PM

i started lurking here 3 years ago didn't get around to joining till sep

The friggin comments sections always lure me in. Same thing happened to me at DCEmulation. But at least I've stuck around longer than is typical for me. Anyway, congrats Cloud.

Three Years It's Been...

Originally posted by Gear@Jul 9, 2004 @ 10:50 AM

by the way, happy anniversary

What the HELL?! Is that REALLY YOU Gear?! I was reading my old posts while making the thread, and I saw your name, and I was thinking "Whatever the hell happened to him? He was a regular until... whenever the hell he left."

Good to see you're back! :cheers

Three Years It's Been...

Originally posted by Cloud121@Jul 9, 2004 @ 01:50 PM

..."Whatever the hell happened to him? He was a regular until... whenever the hell he left."

Good to see you're back! :cheers

He's been posting from time to time throughout the past six months. He never really left. :cool:

Three Years It's Been...

Originally posted by Cloud121+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Cloud121)</div><div class='quotemain'>What the HELL?! Is that REALLY YOU Gear?! I was reading my old posts while making the thread, and I saw your name, and I was thinking "Whatever the hell happened to him? He was a regular until... whenever the hell he left."

Good to see you're back![/b]

<!--QuoteBegin-mountaindud

He's been posting from time to time throughout the past six months. He never really left.[/quote]

Hey, I'm popular :cool:

I have been busy since the last year; but I come from time to time. You know, this forum is like an old bar. :cheers

Three Years It's Been...

Originally posted by Gear@Jul 9, 2004 @ 07:30 PM

You know, this forum is like an old bar. :cheers

In other words, dark, dingy, smelly, etc? I take offense to that! It's fairly well lit, and the mugs are about as clean as any other dive in town.

Three Years It's Been...

Originally posted by Des-ROW@Jul 10, 2004 @ 09:16 PM

Ah!? What am I doing here~!?

Oh, you mean other than being oogled by strange men (and kids who shouldn't even be here on account of the alcohol)?

Three Years It's Been...

Hey! I'm not a strange man! Oh wait... I'm part of the "kid" part you listed... <_< And I hate alcohol anyway.

Well okay, so I take my love of VF to the extreme sometimes, but still!

Des, you don't think I'm strange do you? :unsure:

Three Years It's Been...

I guess I am in that kids category as well ;). I am 18 and since we are all from dif parts of the world, we go by international law, so I can legally drink :p.

Also, if we are gunna drink lets not drink ass alcohol (vodka). Lets drink sum gooooood stuff. I for one like my beer just fine but also like to partake of B151 (if I wanna get real messed up real quick), jaegarmister(however u spell it), and a rum and coke is nice. I admit, I am not THAT experienced in drinking, so i'll take any reccomendations :).

Three Years It's Been...

Yeah well, I can only take a couple glasses before I'm done. So no need to worry about my being drunk. :thumbs-up:

Three Years It's Been...

Pearl Jammzz im gonna have to disagree with you vodka is good stuff and is my drink of choice for the last five years , maybe when you get older your tastes will change .

Three Years It's Been...

Originally posted by joe81@Jul 11, 2004 @ 04:01 AM

i'm a fan of rum, dont really like vodka reminds me too much of rubbing alcohol

mmm... rubbing alcohol... poisonlicious!

I like Irish Cream, chilled.

Three Years It's Been...

Originally posted by joe81@Jul 10, 2004 @ 11:01 PM

i'm a fan of rum, dont really like vodka reminds me too much of rubbing alcohol

also, tequila is a nice drink.

Three Years It's Been...

Never liked vodka....I rather have B151, haha. Tastes 10x better. For sum reason vodka gags me, didn't used to though. I have always thought it ass but used to drink it and be fine. Now it makes me gag. B151>Vodka

Back