Time has come...lots must go

Well, a time has come where games just aren't really important anymore. I could use the money and they're just taking up space, so I'm offering them here. Prices do not include shipping. Contact me for shipping quotes. Prices are based on their current market value and what I payed for them. If you want a package, I may be willing to give a few bucks off here and there. Please, only serious offers. Do not make me hold something and back out at the last minute. Contact me at uberloot@optonline.net

Assume everything except systems is complete unless stated otherwise. Systems are not complete.

SATURN STUFF

Sega Saturn Model 2 with hookups and 2 sample discs (nights and bootleg)(no controller included) - $20.00 **on hold**

4m Action Replay Plus - $20.00

Panzer Dragoon Saga - $100.00 *note - the third disc in my copy of PDS has a small crack on the outer rim of the disc, but it does not affect gameplay at all. **SOLD**

Panzer Dragoon II Zwei - $25.00

Nights Into Dreams (with the 3d controller) - $10.00

DREAMCAST STUFF

Agetek Arcade Stick - $25.00 **SOLD**

Armada - $10.00

Ecco the Dolphin Defender of the Future - $5.00

F355 Challenge Passione Rossa - $10.00

Gauntlet Legends (case is cracked) - $5.00

Giga Wing 2 - $15.00

Giga Wing 2 - $15.00

Jojo's Bizarre Adventure - $8.00

King of Fighters Evolution - $10.00

Mars Matrix - $15.00

Power Stone - $5.00

Resident Evil: Code Veronica (inside cd tray is broken..game is fine) - $5.00

Shenmue: Limited Edition with soundtrack (no manual but everything else is there) - $15.00

Skies of Arcadia - $13.00

Skies of Arcadia (cd 1 broken) - free with any purchase...just let me know you want it

Sonic Adventure (won't play in my DC but I don't see any very deep scratches) - free with any purchase...just let me know you want it

Soul Calibur - $15.00

Sword of the Berserk - $13.00

Tennis 2k2 - $10.00

Virtua Tennis (all stars) - $5.00

Web Browser (original version I think) - free with any purchase...just let me know that you want it

PLAYSTATION STUFF

Chrono Cross (original) - $15.00 **on hold**

Final Fantasy VIII (original) - $13.00

Final Fantasy IX (original) - $13.00

Lunar: Silver Star Story Complete (limited with hardbound manual, cloth map, soundtrack, and making of lunar) - $25.00 **on hold**

Lunar: Eternal Blue Complete (limited with hardbound manual, map, character standups still sealed, lucia's pendant replica, soundtrack, and making of disc) - $35.00 **on hold**

Parasite Eve (original) - $7.00

Playstation Underground vol. 3 - Free with any purchase...just let me know you want it

Suikoden (no manual, disc has scratches but plays ok) - $15.00

Vagrant Story - $15.00 **on hold**

PLAYSTATION 2 STUFF

Final Fantasy X - $20.00

Maximo (ex rental) - $10.00

Onimusha Warlords (original) - $10.00

Red Faction (original) - $10.00

Shadow Hearts - $15.00

Suikoden 3 - $25.00

Summoner - $10.00

Twisted Metal Black - $10.00

Virtua Fighter 4 - $10.00

Zone of the Enders - $10.00

NINTENDO 64 STUFF

Nintendo 64 System (with 1 controller) - $20.00

Super Mario 64 (cart only) - $5.00

Killer Instinct Gold (cart only) - $5.00

Zelda: Ocarina of Time (no box just manual) - $5.00

GAMEBOY ADVANCE STUFF

Golden Sun - $13.00

SEGA CD STUFF

Eternal Champions (broken case) - $8.00

Double Switch - $5.00

Jurassic Park (no cover to the case, just the back and manual) - $5.00

Lethal Enforcers II: Gun Fighters (with the RARE blue/pink justifier guns) - $18.00

Mad Dog McCree - $5.00

Sonic CD (no cover to the case, just the back and manual) - $5.00

nice deal on the DC stick

I recommend somebody pick that up.

I'd get it if I didn't already have one and had extra cash for a 2nd one

Curses!! i wish i could get that DC arcade stick. I know your trying to get rid of stuff but would you want to trade at all? :(

No trades, sorry.

Ok Super, let me know.

And I respond to e mail more than PM's as I check it more frequently.

hmm, not a bad deal for a saturn, few q's though...

Will you ship to Canada/how much for shipping then/ do you have pictures/do you have original box for it.

on another note, what do you have to trade shitface? Maybe I'd be willing to "trade" money for your stuff, and then you could use the money to buy the arcade stick...lol. Tell me what you got and I'd consider it :)

---Ammut

Updated what's been sold.

Ammut, nope it's just the bare system. I really don't know how much shipping would be (haven't shipped anything to canada recently). In the US it would be somewhere around $7.00 - $10.00.

Super, let me know.

Originally posted by lavedete@Aug 13, 2003 @ 08:03 PM

Well, a time has come where games just aren't really important anymore

:blink: Huh,you stopped liking games? :huh

Gaming is so cool man ;)

Nope, but other things have a higher priority at the moment. They're just not as important as they used to be and I have needs for other things right now.

I am interested in both the Saturn and the Nights Set. Take any less for the two together? Either way I will take the Saturn off your hands. I emailed you again, check your mail!!

Back