to those who don't backup

Don't worry about SX, its triple backed up
biggrin.gif

As to my personal stuff, its kinda hard to backup about 150gb of stuff, even with a dvdrw drive.

Should've backed up the file at that link. HAHAHA... ok, sorry.
smile.gif

IceMan2K: 150GB ... I bet most of that stuff is static, i.e. never changes, just sits on your harddisk. You can burn that part of your stuff to CD-Rs for eternity, and concentrate on the small remains to backup regularly.

Also, with a tape drive and a few 30GB tapes (or whatever size they come in nowadays) even a full backup shouldn't be so bad..

I saw that when it was actually on tv but I can't remember what that thing actually was. Haha it never gets old though.

It might be the cylinder used in that Thomas Edison audio recording device, whatever it was called. That's my guess.

That was on the callforhelpathon? jesus, of the few hours i missed.. well, at least i caught chris's breakdown.

What the hell did he do to that thing? It looked like he sqeezed it or something. It practically exploded.

DAMN IT.

I got the .wmv file but WMP wouldn't play it. "Can't load source filter."

I don't know what it *is* that breaks WMP's functionality with .wmv and .asf files .....

Oh, and don't waste your time suggesting to reinstall it... I did that, along with Win98SE itself.
tongue.gif
I haven't been able to play .wmv and .asf in forever.

Back