toleration?

Originally posted by Gallstaff+May 30 2003, 11:24 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Gallstaff @ May 30 2003, 11:24 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'> <!--QuoteBegin-gameboy900@May 31, 2003 @ 03:22 AM

Actually I'd like to know the reason for her ban. From what I've read here recently I can't think of any reasons for it.

she's been sort of a bitch lately. And who wasn't sick of hearing about all of her godsend hong-kong products? [/b][/quote]

Well in that case why is someone like Jurai still not banned? Really strange way of deciding here.

seems as though Cecilia has been getting a little hostile and that had talk of "taking over SX"

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

aparently she's just looking for trouble for some reason

Cecilia was an asshole... pardon me
blink.gif

I was banned before :devil and yes I know what you mean Klakalou there is no toleration at SX.

Don't want to start a feud so I will shutup now :smash

Yeah.. Skank banned me for a couple weeks. Those were a boring two weeks (I'm on SX about 95% of the time I'm online). Skank thought I was someone else, Fabrizo came to my aid (he knew the guy, that Skank thought was me, the guy's username was Devil), but Skank didn't listen. I got Arakon to unban me, but then Skank started messing with my post count. I was as low as -60, perhaps even lower. I SHOULD be in the 1500+ range, but alas my post count was messed with. At least I had access to SX
smile.gif
I forgave Skank for it later on though.

I was also banned when the boards were badly hacked. Not much fun really.
sad.gif

That's the main reason I tolerate so much before banning anyone. Jaded, don't even start. <_<

Originally posted by mal@Jun 2, 2003 @ 10:01 AM

That's the main reason I tolerate so much before banning anyone. Jaded, don't even start. <_<

I'll second that, the mods are far more tolerant now than they have been at other times.

We need Arakon's iron fist
smile.gif

yeah I'd say we're fairly tolerant as long as you don't make it sound like you're new and all you want it warez or a complete idiot, you should be fine for the most part

but if you have 1 post count and ask where to download Marvel vs Capcom 2 for DC, you're toast

funny that noone bans iceman then, I'm sure people are sick of his topics too.

or his repeatedly fucking up the forums.

if people are gonna be banned for being assholes, I'm up for the ban next, considering I have never been anything but an asshole here.

and for all the people bitching about the forums having been hacked so badly "last time": they weren't hacked. the destruction of the old forum (the one I had installed and set up) wasn't done by the "hacker".

I don't think it is fair to attack Iceman here Arakon. I assume that you are making this post in regards to the last trouble we had at this board - more specifically the post from Ice immediately afterwards?

If this is the case, then I feel that you need more information before you pass judgement.

In the previous incident, a user exploited the fact that we allowed HTML in posts to redirect anyone who viewed a topic they had posted in to some page which spawned about 1000 other pages. It was very annoying and debilitating. I was able to fix the posts and ban the user, but they came back so we played the game again. The problem has been fixed (i.e. HTML not allowed in posts now). Ice had nothing to do with this, nor was even aware of it for the most part - it was early morning US time. Maybe his use of the word "hack" in that post was a bit overkill, but there was certainly a problem caused by a malicious user and the method was certainly a "hack" (as in shitty).

Anyway, you still contribute to this site in a meaningful way Arakon. Cecilia may be unbanned one day, but she has made it more than clear that she regards all the users of this site as fools, idiots and pirates with absolutely no redeeming qualities, I can't image why she wants to return. More underhand insults perhaps? A few extra snide remarks? Whatever...

that's hardly hacking. read my posting again and you'll see what exactly I refer to. hint: skank was blamed for it.

Yeah well, we all know that Skank is the Dark Prince himself...
wink.gif

I'm not sure why you brought it up though Arakon - I didn't think anyone was bitching about it recently. :huh

Since my presence here hasn't been that of to long, what happen that skank was blamed for? Or is it a don't ask kinda subject.

Originally posted by SkankinMonkey@Jun 9, 2003 @ 08:46 PM

According to Ice and Mysticales, I've hacked the site numerous times. And they have evidence to show too!

damn.gif

laugh.gif
Really? thats great. Are you guys good friends now or something? I would think they would kind of not like you that much if you have "hacked" the board a bunch.

No, they just figured out how stupid they were being when they accused me of hacking the boards. Their evidence? "Skank Doesnt like us". Yea, real motive and evidence right there. :smash :bs

Back