toleration?

trenton you deffinatly speak for your self LOL(about getting a hottie that is{well tech i'm still in the process of trying eh what ever the hell all technicalities})

eh any female perspective on things is always welcome by me.

Hey! What about me? I'm of the female persuasion.

And i'm cute
wink.gif

The last few females that passed through here ended up getting either bored or annoyed. Hopefully you fare better.

Originally posted by Frisky@Jun 16, 2003 @ 07:50 AM

Oh, give me a break. I'm new yet.

Sorry for jumping on the comment, but if I introduced myself to a board by stating my 'cuteness' I wouldn't be expecting the best, but maybe that's just me.

Originally posted by Myname+Jun 16, 2003 @ 01:27 AM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Myname @ Jun 16, 2003 @ 01:27 AM)</div><div class='quotemain'> <!--QuoteBegin-Frisky@Jun 16, 2003 @ 07:50 AM

Oh, give me a break. I'm new yet.

Sorry for jumping on the comment, but if I introduced myself to a board by stating my 'cuteness' I wouldn't be expecting the best, but maybe that's just me. [/b][/quote]

laugh.gif

seriously though.... make yourself at home Frisky

Originally posted by MTXBlau@Jun 15, 2003 @ 01:39 AM

The last few females that passed through here ended up getting either bored or annoyed. Hopefully you fare better.

Ya, who can blame them. If we had real girlfriends they'd be just as annoyed with most everyone here and their gaming habbits LOL.

gee, watch them shiny knights jump to the rescue and suck up cause someone claims to be female.

return to fondling your saturn, it's gonna give you more loving. and it can be cute too. just takes some pink paint and a few ribbons.

Originally posted by Arakon@Jun 15, 2003 @ 05:48 PM

gee, watch them shiny knights jump to the rescue and suck up cause someone claims to be female.

I was thinking the same thing. Cecilia got around to doing/saying quite a bit, but was saved because a number of people here think she's 'cute' (I've never seen her, I don't know - besides, I'm already engaged). Besides, who knows if she's really a 'female'. In any event, you have to give some credit to the sheer novelty of it...

I got no problem whatsoever with girls being here, being online, liking videogames, whatever.. and I even believe there ARE girls around here, not just fat 50 yr olds claiming to be schoolgirls. but fucking treat them like any other member of the community. everything else is ridiculous.

Originally posted by Myname@Jun 15, 2003 @ 09:27 PM

Sorry for jumping on the comment, but if I introduced myself to a board by stating my 'cuteness' I wouldn't be expecting the best, but maybe that's just me.

Yet there you are, passing yourself off as some Japanese anime schoolgirl with pony tails and/or a bad hair day, peeking out of a Dreamcast being all smiles.

Sure you're not stating your cuteness. <_<
rolleyes.gif

Guys cool it, she was just introducing herself. And I know she's a girl, since she's my wife. :cheers

Originally posted by dibz@Jun 16, 2003 @ 04:50 PM

Guys cool it, she was just introducing herself. And I know she's a girl, since she's my wife. :cheers

laugh.gif
Next time im sure you all will give a newcomer some more slack.

Originally posted by Taelon@Jun 17, 2003 @ 01:43 AM

Yet there you are, passing yourself off as some Japanese anime schoolgirl with pony tails and/or a bad hair day, peeking out of a Dreamcast being all smiles.

Sure you're not stating your cuteness. <_<
rolleyes.gif

Hey, you try being born looking like this.

Back