toleration?

Originally posted by mal@Jun 9, 2003 @ 09:11 PM

I thought we were going to put this stuff behind us.

:agree Yes, I agree, its never good to endulge in the past. Just curious about what happen. Sorry to bring it up. Usless knowledge is always good!
blink.gif

People with scores to settle I guess. *shrug*

Either way, it's ancient history. Can we drop it?

Ya, the mods were great! They did a quick job stopping those damn pop-ups. It was so annoying, because I had to shutdown my computer just to get everything to go away!!!! But on another note I kind of find this Ban thing really inconsistent. I actually looked at that stupid pop-up windows script and it has coded comments which show Jurai or whatever bragging about his exploit! Yet, it seemed non of the moderators who were investigating this bug banned him. Yet on the other hand, you have someone like Cecilia who's done nothing wrong except be a bit grouchy, and she gets quietly banned. Granted, sometimes it’s annoying, but before she used to contribute a lot too! But after a while her enthusiasm tarnished after the onslaught of people after people always asking about 20/21 pin mods, how to play CD-R games, and the like. Oh, and don’t forget Arakon! He’s said loads of stuff which would be 100 times more nasty than anything others have said, yet he’s not banned. While yet again, people like Skank I remember got banned on something as simple as unsubstantiated rumors of hacking!?! This is so insaine!

Originally posted by Trenton net@Jun 11, 2003 @ 02:04 AM

I actually looked at that stupid pop-up windows script and it has coded comments which show Jurai or whatever bragging about his exploit!

This is the first I've heard of Jurai's involvement.

Please present any evidence you have against him or cut the slander.

Oh, and don’t forget Arakon! He’s said loads of stuff which would be 100 times more nasty than anything others have said, yet he’s not banned.

of course not. I created the original forum. I set it up, made the colors, part of the graphics, etc.

I've been giving tech support since the beginning. contributed to the page and the forum.

I don't tolerate idiots and bullshit, and will voice my thoughts on them in my own way. yep, I sure am an asshole, but I never denied it.

Mal: I'm not saying anything about anyone, but I call them as I see it. Apparently the original code which killed me (As well as other users) is still up at:

http://xxx.angelfire.com/crazy2/pctrap/index.html

If you look at the source it has a hidden comment. I changed the WWW to XXX so the bastered tool doesn't screw with anyone who clicks it by mistake. I guess no one was supposed to look under the crap of windows, but I guess he figured wrong.

That's odd... I failed to see any message when I looked. :huh

Could you enlighten me?

[edit] Ignore me, I had another look and there it was.
blush.gif

i dont have scripting on when was all this pop up stuff happening after the "i love you jurai" comment by me in my one post and then somebody(possibly a mod or jurai himself) made some post busting on himself(or jurai)?

It is of my opinion that anymore open finger pointing at Jurai should not be done until he is back from his trip to explain/defend himself. If you have any information that is directly related to this, send it to a Moderator in a PM. We need not worry about this, we'll leave investigation/action to the site operators and forum administrators. If you have any info, send it to a mod. in a PM, if not drop it
biggrin.gif

Hehe! Well IMO I don't think she was really that bad. Just a bit annoyed now with people asking the same crap over and over. But man she's a pretty looking girl.
smile.gif

Probably the only girl on SX for that matter. Kinda sad since most of us don't have a chance to talk/get with a girl, let alone a hottie! LOL, And now she's shafted.

Back