Trouble burning those burning rangers mp3+iso

GO TO ADMIN PANEL > ADD-ONS AND INSTALL VERTIFORO SIDEBAR TO SEE FORUMS AND SIDEBAR

ShadowStitch

Website
www.shadowstitch.com
Okaaaay... I searched the boards and didn't see anyone else with this problem, so I guess I'm the first one to rear my stupid head.

I'm trying to burn an iso/mp3 of burning rangers in cdrwin... it seems to be in normal iso format, with one audio track. I've never had any trouble with iso/mp3 before, but there's always a first time.....

I made a cuesheet that looks like so:

FILE brangers.iso BINARY

TRACK 01 MODE1/2352

INDEX 01 00:00:00

POSTGAP 00:02:00

FILE TRACK02.WAV WAVE

TRACK 02 AUDIO

PREGAP 00:02:00

INDEX 01 00:00:00

And it seems to like that okay, but whenever I actually burn it, the saturn just goes to the "cd player" screen and says "disc unsuitable"... I tried changing the region on the iso to make sure it was USA, burned it again, but that still didn't work.

On a side note, when I change the MODE1/2352 to MODE1/2048, my writer (tdk 121032a, rebadged ricoh 7120) refuses to burn it, citing "previous file is not a multiple of specified block size." I don't know exactly what this entails, I don't know if my writer can handle raw mode, it seems not. ISO2RAW gave me an error as well, along the same lines as the one I got from cdrwin.

Anyone have a suggestion or any hints as to what I'm doing wrong? Thanks...

mal

Website
Visit site
If you want to try changing the iso to Mode1/2048, use CDMage. Open the iso file and then right click on the track and choose 'Extract track' .

In the extract window you can specify the sector size as 2048.

(Edited by mal at 10:38 pm on Jan. 21, 2002)